debut of torozord Warhammer

Konsosuba! God's blessing on this wonderful world original universe

In unknown year on Monday September 11th in strange dimension at 12:14 pm

At middle of open field far far from axel in East Side with aqua, megumin, and kazuma satou doing easy magic spell magic practice for a while before heading back to Axel until they stop to heard a cry by mysterious animal, "grimstone!" They turned their heads to the left in fear to see glimmering skeleton made of dirt holding old marker in right hand, he standing there in front of them at eleven feet away with cold stare at the duo, then suddenly an Medium size portal show up behind tro in five feet away who turn around to see it began open up to reveal section 33 Northwest corridor in third floor with teá Gardner, tundro got dorno and inu brother riding on top in the middle, ragamuffin, and tien come out from portal to outside with them to see glimmering grimstone with ragamuffin pull out rotom phone to scan him in few seconds and information pop out with rotom began explained with Peter Parker, "grimstone, boothill pokemon, ground and fighting type, and evolve form of grobber: grimstone can often be found digging through the graves in mohavo's ghost town, due to this they are believed to those who were buried, digging up graves to find any memento of the deceased." An Terastal crystal Rose up from the ground to absorb him in couple of second and broke into pieces to reveal terastallized grimstone with grass type Tera shard crown on top of his head and power up after that, on cue for ragamuffin and teá pull out pokeball in their hands began toss it in the air to call out their pokemon.

Ragamuffin: "come out, iron blaster!"

Teá: "it's showtime, golurk!"

They released from their pokeball to outside facing against terastallized grimstone with tundro shoot explosive energy rocks towards grimstone quick with triple direct hit in the middle chest make little more damage.

Teá: "way to go buddy."

Dorno: "good jobs tundro."

Aqua: "alright, good job tundro."

Ragamuffin: "use electro ball!"

Grimstone use protect for protection from electro ball and teá call out 1st  attack for golurk, "stone edge!" He slam right fist to the ground began summoned sharpened stone rose up from the grass toward grimstone as he fire will-o-wisp to destroy stone edge then suddenly they felt shake from the ground really powerful and they turn their heads to the right see torozord marching toward them make the trio became scared until it begins started glowing really bright turned into orb flying straight toward golurk open palm began transformed into Warhammer got the head of torozord in front as golurk grabbed the handle.

Aqua: "what the heck just happened?"

Tien: "don't worry it's megazord forge form for pokemon and human use to battle that's all."

Kazuma: "not bad."

Golurk slam Warhammer down to the grass really hard to summoned ghostly morphed into shadow like ball come out from the grass straight toward off-guard terastallized grimstone quick with direct hit in the face is super effective and almost heavily critical damage caused Terastal crystal broke into pieces for returning grimstone to normal with dizzy that cue for ragamuffin toss great ball toward grimstone and captured him went inside ball whom falling down on the grass gently and lock it up after that then Warhammer disappear in his palm.

Aqua: "that amazing battle against strange creature what we ever saw in our life."

Megumin: "you said it aqua."

Kazuma: "yup."

Tien: "I'm glad you three like it but there more wild tera pokemon might show up at city inside the walls very soon as possible so keep a eyes on them."

Aqua: "you got it mister."

[New chapter is out for tonight]