rampage in sukisugi town

100kanojo universe three: love for family edition

On Wednesday September 11th, 2022 in sukisugi town, Tokyo at 11:15 am

At left side of neighborhood with four leaf ninjas jump on the roofs chasing rampage lucario running through the street, he's 7'5 feet tall has white yellow fur with sharp ice patches on the cover that cover ice maroon patterns all over himb got icicle like spikes on chest and fore paws. He's ice and steel type.

One of leaf ninjas throw kunai straight towards him who look back see it with yellow glowing eyes and turned around to fire ice beam frozen kunai in place whom falling down on the street and stop to confront them who stop jumped roofs was about to attack him when lucario fired aura sphere one of them on the roof and killed him instantly include one as well. He turned face towards on the sidewalk begun continue running really fast towards somewhere with remaining leaf ninjas tailing him for few hours and arrived at ohananomitsu middle school to stop at middle of schoolyard who turned around at leaf ninjas.

Leaf ninja #1: "there no escape rampage punk."

Another ninja doing hand sign quick and said, "shadow clone jutus!" He summoned four copies of himself and running towards lucario who started attacked again with icy bone rush to took out two clones as he thought leaf ninja is real anyway and took out another clones, then he fired aura sphere at another leaf ninja with direct hit in the chest started collapsed on the ground and dead.

"Use thunderbolt!"

Unexpected thunderbolt come of nowhere straight off-guard rampage lucario to shock with strong electric blast is super effective and delivered medium size damage as the leaf ninjas turned around of surprise to see commander of wild rampage buster squadron from section 41, Adagio dazzle enter the school with luxio, kaito goshikida in his zenkaiger form, kid fletchiner, and reform jinx from original teen Titans original universe, DC world.

Leaf ninja #1: "just in time, commander."

Jinx fire shooting waves from her hands towards lucario who use protect from the attack  for a moment kid fletchiner throw two flash bombs to hit the ground to explode blind lucario on cue for Adagio call out another attack, "electro ball!" He curl electro ball straight towards lucario who gain sight to see electro ball straight towards him quick with direct hit in middle chest cause almost heavy critical damage cause he glowing rampage aura begun shrinking down into normal state with dizzy and she pulled out heal ball in hand begins throwing towards dizzy lucario and capture him inside the ball whom falling down on the ground and lock it up after that.

Leaf ninja #1: "you did it commander."

Two medical nin appear in front of them at right side with commander Adagio said to them in serious tone, "did you two check on two ninjas at rooftop in neighborhood." One of medical nin replied, "we check on second one on the roof become barley hurt from aura sphere and the first one didn't make it."

Commander Adagio: "alright bring this one to leaf village morgue with him."

Medical ninjas: "yes ma'am."

[New chapter is out for today]