Running

Tommy anxiously searched for his family. Any member of his family to help him. As soon as Tubbo saw him, he ran to him to find out what was wrong with his best friend.

"What's going on, Tommy? Are you looking for someone?" Tubbo asked with concern, stopping the blond boy. He was shaking all over, and as soon as Tommy looked at him, he understood what was happening. The young blond boy was experiencing a social battery drain and a panic attack.

Without waiting, the blond boy fell into the embrace of the much smaller brunette. "If you see my brothers or dad anywhere, please send me to them. I need them," the blond boy said, letting his best friend lead him somewhere where members of the boy's family could be hiding, which is what he needed so much right now.

Together they had been searching for more than twenty minutes, but because the room where the ball was being held was full of people, finding such inconspicuous people like his brothers and father, well, God knows how many times they had to pass by them.

Tommy's legs could barely stand for several minutes. With each step, they trembled, and he felt like collapsing with each passing minute, forgetting how to breathe, and dying on the floor.

He was inches away from collapsing, but then, like an angel, he saw his dad with his two brothers. His body was filled with the very last strength, and with the help of his brown-haired friend, he reached them.

"Can I be alone with them, please, without offense?" the blond boy asked, and the brunette nodded, which the blond boy was grateful for.

"Sure, can you handle it alone, or do you need help?" the brunette asked and ran his hand through his hair.

"I can handle it," the blond boy smiled, and when the brunette left him, he went straight to his family.

But just before he reached them, he fell to the ground. Unfortunately, everyone was taking care of themselves, and no one noticed the trembling boy who was practically a walking waterfall, had an accelerated heartbeat and breathing at 160%, his heart almost jumped out of his chest, he felt dizzy, nauseous, like he was going to vomit in a moment, he could barely breathe, and he had sudden rushes of cold or heat.

He wanted to get to them, so he started crawling towards his family. He stopped just before them because he ran out of strength. Fortunately, he was close enough for his family to notice him.

"Tommy! Is everything okay? Listen to me, everything is fine, just breathe with me," Wilbur smiled and stroked his hair. He sat him down and looked into his eyes. There was comfort in the eyes of the tall brunette.

"Sorry, I..." the blond boy said, and then everything went black. He collapsed at the L'Manberg Ball. In a place where there should have been a positive mood, he collapsed there. He just hoped he didn't cause a stir among the people. He didn't want to disrupt this moment.

He opened his eyes and realized he was in his room. He sat up and looked around the room. He saw two men talking in chairs near the bed, a little ways away. They probably didn't notice he woke up. The blond boy immediately leaned against the bedpost. He was too weak to speak, so he decided to listen.

"I'm so glad we made it here. We don't get out of the Antarctic Empire so often, and it's wonderful to see you two again," Phil smiled and then laughed and patted his son on the back.

"I missed you both very much. And Tommy missed you even more," Wilbur responded with a smile. They didn't seem to notice that just a short distance away was their family member who had collapsed from a panic attack.

"Yeah, I'm sure we were missed. But I'm surprised you still have the energy to fly after Tommy and deal with all his problems for him. When does Tommy ever do anything big for our family? I've never seen him do anything big. Techno is a king, I'm the guardian of our states, and you built a state. What about Tommy? He never did anything so big. And he still has problems. Why should he have mental problems? Is it because he doesn't have a shit life and just watches you do everything for him? So why should he have any problems?" Phil explained, crossing his arms on his chest in frustration.

Wilbur hadn't smiled for a long time. He was starting to get angry. His father had just now made him angry, and if he continued like this, he would never return to L'Manberg. This behavior towards his brother was unacceptable to the brunette.

"You'll never speak of Tommy like this again. He's the best little brother I could wish for. And the fact that he has mental problems? Those problems must have originated somewhere, and you don't have to have a shit life to have mental problems, so think about how you can help your son, who's not having an easy time, and finally come to your senses!" the brunette said angrily and held back from hitting someone.

Phil thought for a moment, and a glimmer of hope appeared in the brunette's eyes that his father would be the father he once loved.

"I'll help him when he does something that deserves that help. When he finally does something for our family and isn't such a disappointment," Phil mumbled, and Wilbur's hope vanished, just like his last nerves.

"Are you kidding me?! Tommy is your child, father! He's my brother, and you can't treat him like a piece of meat just because he doesn't meet some expectation you have of him. He's just a child. And if he's a disappointment to you, I apologize, but there's no place for you here. Get out of here and dare to ever call Tommy anything other than the Chief Advisor of L'Manberg and someone who's many times better than you!" the brunette exclaimed and restrained himself from hitting someone.

"In that case, goodbye. We won't see each other for a long time," Phil said angrily, intending to shake hands in farewell, but the brunette refused the gesture, pushing his hand away.

"Don't touch me, or you'll experience hell, and I'll make sure the last thing you see is the destroyed Antarctic Empire," Wilbur said angrily, delivering a slap to Phil's face. It was so liberating from the anger that had been suffocating him towards the man he called father.

"I'm sorry, but I would like to point out that someone else heard that," Techno said, turning the heads of the two men towards the bed, where the young blond, who was crying, watched the whole situation.

"I- I'm not your- your son?" the devastated blond asked, realizing that they were waiting for his response, which in this situation was even more stressful for him.

"Tommy, I..." Phil tried to smooth things over, so as not to be seen in the eyes of the blond as the bad guy, as he might already be. Maybe forever.

"Fine then. If I'm such a disappointment, I don't have to be here," Tommy said angrily, wiping away his tears. He stopped crying and started to get angry. "I hate you," he gritted through his teeth. He stood up and stormed out of his room.

"You two are really unintelligent creatures. Both of you," the pink-haired man said angrily and ran after his younger brother, who now had to be in one place.

He ran into the garden, where there was a small bundle of misery, crying and curled up on a bench not far from the fountain, where he had met Tubbo.

"But why are you crying here? Big guys don't cry. You know that," the pink-haired one smiled and stroked the bundle of misery's golden hair.

"That's easy for you to say. You're not a disappointment to the person you've idolized your whole life," the blond said between sobs and hugged his brother.

"Dad didn't mean it like that. He loves you, he just got carried away. You'll see, he'll be fine tomorrow," the pink-haired one waved his hand and started to stroke the young blond. "Do you want to be alone?" the pink-haired one asked, and when the blond nodded, he smiled and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Before leaving, he threw his cloak over his brother to keep him warm, as it was getting dark, and in November, it gets cold.

But the blond didn't plan on coming back. He didn't want to be where he wasn't loved. He was glad Wilbur was on his side and Techno showed him love, but his own father didn't believe in him and insulted him.

And in that moment, it hit him. Why should he be here, where he'll live only in the shadow of his brother and will never be what his father wants him to be? Why should he stay here?

He got up from the bench and, with the fading music from the ball as his accompaniment, walked towards the dense woods to the west, where there was no kingdom, to make everything he needed to become what his father wanted him to be.

I, Tommy, vow that one day I will be much more than all three members of my family combined. I will be the best, and they will pay for this night. Especially you, dad.

Thanks for opening my eyes, dad. Now it will hurt, but not me. It will hurt you.