Not my language

The president opened his eyes. He was in his room, lying on the bed in a very strange position. The evening had gone well. He particularly enjoyed seeing Tubbo crying in the arms of his best friend, while his husband Ranboo and their son Michael laughed in the distance. It was a beautiful reunion after so many years.

He got up and went to look into the adjacent room, where his little brother used to live. He hoped he was still there and simply hadn't left.

As the tall brunette entered the room, he saw a family of three sleeping in a marital bed. Tommy was in the middle, with two children cuddling up to him. It almost brought a tear to his eye. Too bad Fundy insisted that he was grown up and never felt the need to come to his dad and ask for a hug.

He wanted to leave, but he was intrigued by the book Tommy had open on his head. He didn't want to look at it and remove it from his face to avoid hurting him further. But when he touched the book, he had to look.

Unfortunately, he didn't understand any of it. It was written in places in different characters, but he couldn't make sense of it. Maybe he understood the small pictures scattered throughout the book. Bees, little flowers, suns in the corners of the pages, clouds, and sheep in pens. It was very pretty, but he had no idea what was happening in the lines.

He placed the book on the nightstand next to the bed and looked at the small, yet adorable boy who was nestled next to his father. He felt a twinge of jealousy. When was the last time he spent a moment with Fundy? Never. He never felt the need to come to him and ask for help.

He smiled at the family once more and left. He didn't want to disturb them so they could sleep and have a beautiful morning like he himself had.

"Dad?" Fundy asked when the tall brunette closed the door. The fox looked at him in surprise, holding a book similar to the one Tommy had.

"What book is that?" the president asked, pointing to the book in his son's hands.

"Oh, this? It's Clementi's book. She forgot it in my room." Fundy smiled innocently, but when he saw his father looking at him with a suspicious look, his innocence faded. "Okay, so I stole it, but I won't read it. Is that enough?" he said with a hint of annoyance, and Wilbur smiled. He liked it a lot because Fundy was a very good liar, and the joy of not being able to lie to him and recognizing his lie was like a child getting a dream toy.

"So, return it to her, and please, next time, ask her and don't take anything without permission. That's not how I raised you." The president smiled, and the fox gave him an approving smile. Wilbur smiled and opened the door for him, then went back to his room, where he lay back in bed and began to think about how to reclaim Kinoko Kingdom and part of Las Nevadas, and perhaps save Eggpyre.

He was almost asleep when someone knocked on the door. He didn't have time to fall asleep, and this quiet sound woke him up completely. He hated his brain, which forced him to listen to every sound so that he could react to any danger at any time. A normal person in his condition wouldn't have a chance to hear that knock, but the president's head picked it up loud and clear.

"Come in!" he said loudly, waking up and sitting on the bed. Tommy entered the room. His hair was perfectly groomed, and he had a book in his hand. That book, full of pictures and symbols he couldn't read. "Good morning, Tommy," he smiled and patted the spot next to him. The blond smiled and immediately sat down next to his brother.

"Good morning. I came to talk, if I'm not disturbing," the blond's mood dropped, and a slightly sad and very worried expression appeared on his face.

"But not at all. What's so important to talk about?" Wilbur asked kindly and ran his hand through the younger man's hair. Even after all these years, the same grimace appeared on his face, that he liked Wilbur's gesture.

"It's more complicated than it seems. It's a bit more complicated than it seems, but hopefully, you'll understand." Tommy smiled sadly and laid his head on Wilbur's shoulder.

"Of course, talk. I'll listen to you." Wilbur smiled and watched as Tommy began to flip through his book.

"This little guy with the mask here is Dream. Do you remember him?" Tommy asked, and Wilbur nodded.

"He killed a lot of people, deceived all the states, and attempted world dominance, then fled to where you are, where he subsequently died from the effects of an unknown disease, now known as Mor." Wilbur replied. He didn't like that man, and if he could, he'd run him through with his sword right now and not regret it. He hated that man. So much pain behind him and so much blood on his hands. It made Wilbur twist his face into an angry grimace.

"Exactly him. I met him. A few years and months ago. He wants to try world domination again. But this time, he's planned it to a T. He's ready for everything, and I'm afraid there's no defense against it anymore." Tommy said sadly and turned to a page written in their language.

124th day of world dominance.

Penultimate entry. Tomorrow is my date of death. I won't waste all these years of my work just because of a damn disease. I've found that I can transfer my mind and plans to someone else. I'll give everything to someone who can lead a new state, who has the courage, strength, and dominance to continue my plan exactly as I want it. And the best part? I think I've found him, and I know who has the power to finish it, he just needs motivation. I found out he has a wife and kids... That woman has a great influence on him, so she's going away. I have to do it before my last breath, otherwise I've wasted so many years for nothing.

125th day of world dominance.

I've arranged everything. That woman is dead, and the kids are traumatized, so they won't be my problem. My mind is slowly leaving me, as is my breath. I don't know whether to call it a rebellion or a fall. I'm dying, but in a few minutes, I'll be back in a healthy body, ready to break everything standing in the way of freedom. That guy has it in him, and he could do it himself, but I need to be sure he'll do it exactly as I want ME.

This is my last entry. I hope if I ever come back to this, I'll be able to watch the totality of my new state, led by my chosen one.

Signed: Dream

Wilbur's eyes filled with aggression, but as soon as he saw the signature, a small hint of fear crept into them. It was signed in blood and already looked old. How old could that entry be? And does it mean what Wilbur has in mind?

"Is it you?" There was an obvious answer to this. He said it rather to avoid being silent for too long.

Tommy was silent for a moment. Then he closed his eyes, but when he opened them again, they weren't beautifully blue anymore; they were bright purple with black irises. This frightened Wilbur.

"Tommy? Are you okay?" he asked, recoiling slightly. He never expected his own brother to frighten him.

"It's nice to see that you're afraid of me. It's still me, and I'm okay. I just have a few new thoughts in my head. It's like having a personality disorder. It's inside me and talks to me. I won't lie; most of the time it's quiet, and when it speaks, I can barely hear it. But what I'm doing now, to prove to Phil that I'm worth something and not the useless son he thinks I am. Once I control all of Las Nevadas, I'll withdraw, and you won't hear from me again. I have my own country to take care of, which I love very much, and when I withdraw, I'll be happy to help you with everything and provide you with new weapons and food that you don't have here." Tommy smiled, winked, and his eyes returned to normal.

"That scares me. Please, never do that again. And if it's about Phil, he's already apologized to you, and you've seen that he respects you. Do you really think it's necessary?" Wilbur tried to save the lands of his friends and his own country.

"It is." The innocent blond smiled and lay back on the bed. Wilbur just put the book on the nightstand and lay behind him.

"Anything else? You won't tell me that Dream will come back in a few days and kill me, will you?" Wilbur reassured himself and cuddled the younger blond closer to him.

"No, maybe he'll try to mess with me once in a while, but I'm fighting against it." Tommy smiled and rested his head on Wilbur's chest. He missed his brother so much.