Updates 03.18.24

38-

"So I see Christmas went well." Isla said while on speaker with Isyss and Keisha.

"Yea, Vibe did his lil thing or whatever." Keisha said and Isyss smirked.

Vibe had spent each day making sure that she knew how much he loved her also how much he had missed her.

With her ignoring social media all the worries were not even a concern.

Half the people were calling Vibe a cheater there other half calling her crazy for another reason or another.

Not currently

"Oh I saw." Isla said and they chuckled.

The photos of their skating outing with his family had garnered comments of both of support and hate.

Isyss hadnt bothered to even peek.

She was on holiday and she was enjoying every bit of it.

"Yea she's livin in the moment." Keisha added.

She turned her phone to her.

Keisha swiped through and it was photos of Isyss and Vibe smiling.

Isyss grabbed her phone and started to swiped through.

"Oh ok that means you didn't see-" Isla started and Keisha grabbed the phone.

"We're getting ready to go out call you back." Keisha said and Isyss looked at her.

"See what?" She grabbed her phone.

"The pictures of you and Vibe of course." Keisha smiled.

39-

"Why yo ass even tell Abra ass she could come?" Play looked at Vibe.

"Cause I think it was her dumb ass who went in my phone after-" He started but stopped as Mario walked in.

"Here are the 3 passes Abra asked for." Mario said and Vibe turned to Play with a look of 'I told you so.'

"Na she on punishment bruh. Aint no extra passes." Vibe said and Play nodded..

"My momma goin to beat tha breaks off her." He said and Mario looked confused.

"Look just please make sure that security is aware it is only Ice in my section." Vibe said and Play sucked his teeth looking to his brother.

"And Abra." Play added and made sure to specify after looking at his brother's face.

He could tell that Vibe didn't care if she got in or not.

The thing was no one knew why she had it out for Isyss but it was obvious that she did.

"So I would be petty to make sure they can't even buy tickets?" He said and Play looked at him.

"They can get tickets, they won't be able to afford a section. Don't trip ima handle Abra and I'll hold Ice down." Play promised and Vibe nodded.

"Preciate it." He said as his barber continued to cut his head.

"You think her ass leaked the photos with Gia?" Play said and Vibe shook his head.

He was sure that was all Gia on that end.

"Hell na, I damn sure ain't got no old photos of us and I mean who else would have pictures of both me and that nigga." Vibe said referring to Jabari.

Vibe hadn't address anything and Jabari hadn't either.

The idea of Isyss stealing anyone's man or even being friends with Gia was far fetched but the media was eating it up.

Vibe's barber was playing a video.

The entire time he had ignored it until he heard the familiar audio.

Both he and Play whipped their heads around very familiar with the voice rapping.

'I whip shit like I whip grits' Isyss said doing a stirring motion as the camera remained on her.

'I wrote that!' Isyss whined.

Vibe snatched the phone up as he stood.

He was sure that Abra didn't leak those photos but the video that was currently playing was a different story.

40-

"Abra you real fuckin quiet for someone to have been the main nigga responsible." Vibe said looking at his sister and both Keisha and Isyss looked at her.

Play didn't say anything because he was sure that she was on bullshit.

"I'm not responsible." She said and he scoffed.

"So you was goin to let them jump her then? Cause you bein on the opposite side of 5 bitches while my girl pregnant don't sit right wit me." He said and Play had to admit it did seem fucked up.

He could say she had an attitude all he wanted but the truth was it was fucked up and she was at the forefront of it.

Not only had she been the reason the video was sent from Vibe's phone but she invited her friend to the booth. Abra actually didn't know what Hemi's plan was but they both knew that it was obviously something with ill intent towards Isyss. She just didn't think it would have been as big of a deal as it was. Especially because she didn't get what the issue was with the video she had leaked.

"I didn't know Hemi was goin to be with anyone." Abra said and Play and Vibe looked at her.

At this moment the two brothers looked just like their mother.

It was safe to say they all got the same look of irritation from their mother.

"You ain't see her ass walk up with them hoes?" Play asked irritated.

He normally stayed out of it but this time he didn't.

"Can we jus go get somethin to eat?" Isyss said and they all looked at her.

They were surprised she wasn't emotional or even mad like the two brothers were.

"We got 45 minutes til midnight and I'd really, I'd rather be getting food." Isyss said and they all looked at her.

She seemed unbothered but the thing was Isyss knew there was no point in arguing. Even with the fact Abra had something to do with things turning for the worst, there was no point in being upset. A few different reasons really, one Vibe had gone out of his way to make tonight better than what it was turning into, and two, Isyss wanted to go into the new year happy.

"What did she say to you?" Keisha asked and Isyss waved them off as they all looked.

"nothin, I didn't already know." Isyss admitted.