03 ━ REVELATION

DESTRUCTION.
( chapter three. )

Edited 12/26/2015 @5:34 PMEdited 08/11/2016 @12:15 PMEdited 04/26/2017 @2:31 AM

Edited 08/11/2016 @12:15 PM
Edited 04/26/2017 @2:31 AM

  WHEN THE NEXT MORNING CAME and Andy awoke, she was fully aware of the possibility that Bucky was already gone. The brunette frowned, sitting up in her bed and trying to ignore the dull ache of longing in her chest. She glanced around her room for a moment, basking in the silence before she stood up.

  The Jones woman ran a hand through her hair as she exited her room, making her way down the stairs towards the kitchen. As she did so, she passed by the extra bedroom Bucky had slept in. She didn't bother to confirm her assumptions, though, as she walked past without a second glance. It was only safe to assume that he'd already left.

  It was better this way; for him to leave without saying goodbye, they both knew it.

  Andrea would've held him back and the ache in her chest was proof of that. The female sighed, tsking at her own thoughts as she entered the kitchen. She walked over to the fridge, opening it up and reaching in to grab a bottle of orange juice.

  Once she'd poured herself a glass, she took a sip and turned to look out the window. The sky was already blue and the sun was shining, telling the female that she'd slept in. Though, it wasn't as if she had anything planned that day. Hardly anything she ever did was planned.

  Andrea set the cup on the counter, closing her eyes as another ache of longing thrummed through her chest. She wasn't going to lie and pretend as though she weren't upset; a part of her wished she could've seen him off. She would've given anything to see him one last time.

  The brunette exhaled a large breath, reopening her eyes and looking up at the ceiling. Alongside the ache of missing him, there was also worry clouding her emotions and it left her feeling uneasy. But, she was quick to shake her head at those emotions. She had to trust that Bucky could take care of himself.

  She'd given him all the help that she could and he'd already promised to call once every two weeks. If he didn't, then she'd made it clear that she was going out to find him. He wasn't exactly keen on the idea of that, but Andrea's stubborness had kicked in and he'd lost yet another battle with her.

  They'd also established a way for him to tell her where he was without giving it away to others who might have bugged her phone. So, with this, most of Andrea's worries and concerns were eased. She'd also made sure he'd taken the pills as well, much to his persistent reluctance.