Chapter 4

While we walk to the cafeteria I can't help but wonder how master Skywalker and Ahsoka are in real life. Anakin is basically a living legend, the legend of the chosen one. Ahsoka is, even as a youngling, top of her class and skilled in everything. Obi-wan have explained how he and the pair often went on missions together, and I can't help but think that maybe I'm as strong and great as them, that maybe I just going slow them down. Maybe Obi-wan then didn't want me as his padawan anymore.

My thoughts stop suddenly when we enter the cafeteria. My eyes immediately goes to a table where two people sit and wave at Obi-wan and me, I guess. As we get closer to the pair, I make eye contact with Ashoka, she gives me a huge smile, and I can't help but return it. As we are almost at the table, the two stand up and as Obi-wan and Anakin give each other a quick "good that you are still alive" hug, Ashoka rushes to me and gives me a big hug. It comes as a surprise as we don't even know each other, but I return it.

After she lets go and sits down, Anakin comes and gives me a handshake and a pat on the shoulder as he is saying "Goodluck with that old man there". We sit down and pretty much just talk.

"So Lora, you are pretty young aren't you?" Anakin turns the conversation on me.

"I guess, I'm 13" I answer a little awkwardly, I'm not good at being the center of attention, even if it is in small groups.

"Where are you from?" Ashoka then ask. I flinch a little, I don't feel like it was that visible, but it is clear that the others noticed. Ashoka's eyes widen a bit and it is clear she is sorry about what she asked, even as it was totally innocent.

"Ahsoka I'm not sure-" Anakin starts, but I cut him off before he can talk further.

"No, it's fine. I'm not exactly sure where I'm from" I just say, answering Ahsoka's question. It's completely a lie, but not exactly true either. I know it is in the outer rim, but what it's name os, I don't know. I don't know why I chose to lie, but it just felt easier for some reason.

Obi-wan and Anakin soon starts to talk about something else. Ahsoka pokes her food a bit before she turns to me and loweres her voice to not disturb our masters that still is talking.

"Look, I'm so sorry if I said anything wrong, if I brought any memories or anything up. I was just so curious, it's been a little hard these past months, I was just so excited to finally have another padawan so close and I just. I'm really sorry".

"Ahsoka it's fine, completely. There wasn't anything wrong. And to be honest, I'm quite excited to have another padawan close by myself." I tell her with an honest smile. She smiles in relief and it becomes clear to me, that we are going to be great friends. We talk a bit more just the two of us, we even laugh so loud that some of the jedi behind us scolds us, which just make us giggle even more. We turn around to see what our masters are up to, just to find them looking at us with happy and proud smiles. I can see Ahsoka looking at me, and as I look back we burst out laughing again.

"What's so funny?" Anakin then asks us, still smiling.

"Nothing Skyguy, stay out of it, padawan business." She answeres with a fake mean face. I'm shocke, how did she dare to talk to him that way, aren't she scared of what he would do or think about that? But to my surprise, Anakin doesn't look mad, not even a bit, in fact, he looks more amused than before. They start to fake argue, and I turn to look at Obi-wan who just sit and shake his head quietly.

"Are they always like this?" I ask amused.

"Pretty much" Obi-wan answeres, he sounds like he has been through many hours of them arguing with each other. Well, I guess he isn't alone in that anymore. It doesn't take long for them to calm down again, and we all start to have a normal conversation again. Even though I don't talk very much, as I do, I feel like they actually listen to what I say. It's something I experience often, pretty much only when I speak to master Yoda.