Chapter 6

"Is this really necessary master?, I look so stupid" I ask Obi-wan while putting on a spacesuit.

"You look fine, and yes it is necessary, but if you would rather stay with Ashoka on the bridge that's fine" My master answers me, he knows that I would rather take the spacesuit on than miss the action.

I turn around to ask Ahsoka how I look, but when I turn she's  already laughing at me.

"Wow, thank you for the support Ahsoka, now that I think about it, maybe I should just let your master stay on the ship" I tell her sarcastically.

"Now, now, be nice to Ahsoka. Lets go" Obi-wan scolds me and pulls me towards the opening in the ship where we are going to use our rockets to fly to the separatist ship.

"Master, I've never tried this before. "What if I fall?" I ask nervously.

"Lora, can you fall in space?" He ask me with a blank stare.

"No," I say, realizing my mistake. He takes my hand, and we begin to fly towards the ship. At first I was a little unsteady, but at last I got the hang of it and managed to fly myself.

We land at a hatch on top of the ship, which my master opens and we crawl down.

After taking of our spacesuits, we start to look for Anakin.

"Master there are droids ahead" I whisper to him while we hide behind a wall. He puts a finger over his lips and gestures with his fingers to follow him.

Just as the droid is about to close the door, we sprint behind it and managed to go unseen. The next step is to find the cell Anakin is in. We try one first where some ugly creatures are in.

The next cell is empty. We walk in anyways. Suddenly the force warns me that something is jumping from the ceiling, and I pull out my lightsaber as my master do the same. The tip of our lightsabers almost come in touch with the guy we are looking for.

"Oh it's you" Anakin says kinda disappointed as if we hadn't just saved him.

"This is how you thank me for rescuing you, pounce on me from the ceiling?" my master ask sarcastically.

The former then going on about needing his lightsaber while Obi-wan gives him his back.

"Did you manage to locate Dooku before landing in jail?" Obi-wan asks.

"I know he is on board, might have been able to do something about if I had my weapon" Anakin protests.

"It was important for you to arrive without so your capture would be convincing." Obi-wan explains.

Anakin then made a comment about how they definitely are convinced.

"How come I'm the one getting caught all the time, it doesn't look good" He keeps on whining.

"Seriously, that's what you care about?" I ask him unimpressed. I just get a glare in return.

"When you're a Jedi Master, you can make the plan" my master tells him.

"Well that can take a while" I comment which you got me a punch from Anakin.

"Lora is right, how can I become a Jedi Master if I am always getting caught?"

"Well at least you are a master, of getting caught" my master jokes which makes me burst out laughing.

"Very funny"

We walk down a hall before we stop in front of a door. It is clear though the force that the Count is in there. We walk in. Dooku is sitting and meditating in the room.