Memories

The sun was rising over the mountains, warming the couple in its embrace. The characteristic scent of the forest, and the chirping sounds of the birds, seemed to welcome them in their journey.

The leaves of the flowers danced with in the air creating a magnificent sight of the spring season that you could never see on earth.

Bea was leaning her head on Curtis shoulder appreciating the view.

She never thought of getting the chance to be in the world she's been dreaming about.

It seemed improbable at that time. But she is grateful to te beast god for bringing her here.

She feels like getting back home after a long time, the sense of belonging filled her entire being in a way she couldn't explain.

She will use everything she knows to make the lives of the beast-men easier in return to the beast god favor.

It may not be much, after all she is too young to be able to know how to do everything. But her mother always pestered her with the basic knowledge and skills of survival. She was obsessed with that.

Tiana even forced her to attend lessons of personal defense for years !! It was a torture for someone so lazy as her. She wanted to learn Belly Dance with her only friend.

But no matter how she complained Tiana didn't gave in. Sooo ! She went behind hers mother's back with her friend help.

She smiles a little at the memories of how they had to run from one place of the town to the other.

Rosa always complained saying she wasn't interested in martial arts, and that all her nails were broken because of Bea.

Bea will bribe her with Rosa's favorite chocolates every time.

She miss her friend. She was like the sister she never had.

Her mother was a workaholic woman that always try to make time for her daughter.

They went camping together every weekend, where her mother will teach her how to dry meat, identify some plants that could help her with fever or a simple cold.

After she passed away Bea didn't have the need to work at all. Her mother left enough money for her to spend during three lives time.

So Bea spend the past three years feeling depressed at home. Wondering why God was so unfair to take away the only family she had.

Rosa will call her now and then. And will come to spend days at her house, giving emotional support so she won't drown in her own sea of darkness and suffering.

I can only hope she is doing well. She doesn't want to go back, but she wanted to say goodbye at least.

Curtis and Bea have been traveling for more than six hours without stopping.
He was worried about his little mate. She is being in a daze for some reason, looking lost in her thoughts. He felt her sadness and happiness through the bond. Her pretty foxy ears were laying flat on top of her head.

« What are you thinking that made you so sad little one ? »

Curtis voice brought Bea back from her thoughts and memories of what she used to call home.

« I was thinking of many things. I was remembering my mother's teaching, her strictness and caring attitude. I miss her Curtis »

She hides her face in Curtis neck, refusing let him see her crying.

He stopped for a little moment before seating with Bea still in his arms. Patiently patting her head.

« You can always count on me little one. If you want to talk about it I'll be here to listen to you. »

Bea's hug tightened as she lean her head back on his shoulder

« Oh Curtis. . . I don't even know where to start.
Would you believe me if I tell you that I came from an entirely different world? »

« if you said it . . .
I'll believe it, you don't have any reason to lie to me. Although I can't say I don't find it strange. But I think the beast god has his hands in this matter. You wouldn't be here if he didn't allowed it. Do you want to go back home ? »

« I also think he was the one that brought me here. But answering your question, I don't want to go back because my home is where you are.
Even though, I wish I was able to say goodbye to the only person that stayed by my side when my mother left me. »

« Was he important to you little one ? »

I chuckled a little « it wasn't a HE Curtis it was a She.
She was like a sister to me. We grew up together, and we used to be each other strongest support in moments of need. »

« I'd like to hear more about it. »

« Of course my love ! I want you to know all about me and would love if you could tell me everything about you. No matter how bad it is, I will love even your darkest side. »

Curtis felts as if her words were touching his heart and soul. It seems that he accomplished his biggest dream. A loving mate . . .
One that care about him more than he ever expected. And wanted to share a life by his side.

She talked about her mother, her childhood and her funny memories trying to scape her house with her friend.

She seemed excited to tell him about everything.
He learned what friends were. It was a different concept that he had never heard before.

As far as he knew, females treat others females like enemies and like to compete against others females to show off.
Or simply disregard others females existence.

But Bea and Rosa were nothing similar to any female he knew or heard about.

Their relationship was similar to the mate bond.

They will fight for each other well being to the extent of fiscal damage.

He was horrified when he heard how his little female fought with a group of males with her friend because they disrespected Rosa.

She told me how her mother punished them and he thought she was a wise female.
That was until she related to him how her mother punched and kicked the faces of the parents of those males.

He was seriously trying to process all the information she gave him.

🐾

🐾

🐾

🐾

🐾

Hi guys this chapter is to know a little more about
Our Bea.

I'm sure that Bea and Curtis
Will be closer with this.

Thank you 🙏 for reading
And remember to vote 🥰