Chapter 10: The Old Lady's Temptation

Old Mrs. Li looked at them one by one with an appropriate smile, and when she saw Li Lian, her face was slightly dissatisfied: "Sister Lian is a girl, she should wear something festive, look at Sister Man and Sister Rushing, the yellow and red are beautiful, that's what makes them look good." Li Lian wears a light blue, looks very simple, and only wears a silk flower on her head, really not Li old lady's eyes. When people get old, they like red and green colors, and like girls to dress up nicely.

Li Ling character soft, and because his father is always on the border, afraid of their own sisters caused dissatisfaction, so the mother is difficult to do, so has always been nothing to fight. That is, later his father was awarded the Marquis of Zhongyong, with the imperial gift of the Marquis moved out, but also did not live on how long on the days of comfort, Li Taifu and Li old lady at the door, and then a room and a room.

Now that their father had passed away, even though it was their Marquis, it was as if they were the ones left to fend for themselves.

"Yes, Grandmother's words, Granddaughter has taken note." Li Ling said obediently.

Old Mrs. Li didn't say anything more, taking the words of the second house has always been unable to squeeze out a fart. "You all go downstairs, the second family will join me for dinner today."

"Yes."

"Grandmother, granddaughter also wants to eat with you." Li rushed to hold Old Mrs. Li's hand, "Grandmother, the food here is especially delicious."

"Just you, glutton." Old Mrs. Li was even happier in her heart when she heard this, "Then let's all go together.

Old Mrs. Li's side of the meal was very good. When she was a girl, she was the first lady of Qing Bo House and ate well. After she got married, she also had a lot of dowry, and the husband's family she married was also a good match, so her life was also good. Later became a widow, to the Li master as a continuation, is also the main mother, she certainly will not condescend to her own.

After a room of people sat down, because in the family, there is no rule of eating without words. After a good meal, Old Mrs. Li let everyone go in, leaving Li Yang's behind.

"It has been four years since the second eldest passed away, and the face of our Zhongyong Marquis House is also carried by the eldest and the third eldest." Old Mrs. Li sighed.

Li Yang smiled slightly, but did not answer. The heart is very contemptuous, do not say that without these two households Zhongyong Marquis House will not fall? Although Li Yang's gentle, but people are shrewd place is what all do not care, no matter how many sentences you say, she is a laugh. Her husband died, her son is a cripple, we can not rely on, the family stares at her husband s title, she is not a fool.

Old Mrs. Li just does not like her like this, her mouth is not sweet, and her hands are not loose. In fact, the Li family in public is not generous, the Li master that year is the son of the common people, when the old state duke of Mrs. look at him on the part of the examination of the scholar, but also did not let him out of the net, divided him 2000 two silver, 100 acres of good land, two shops, a three in three out of the house. Later, after he married, the original match married over, because the family only seven pints, so the dowry is not rich, 1000 two silver press box, 200 acres of good land, a store, a mansion, eighteen tables of dowry, equivalent to the share of the commoner daughter of this kind of Li Hui daughter-in-law.

Later, after the death of Mrs. Li's original husband, the dowry was all taken care of by the renewed wife, Mrs. Li, who had mixed up to the third rank in recent years, but the capital was the foot of heaven, and the third rank officials were everywhere, so he didn't really have much wealth.

"Now that the four-year period is coming to an end, is there any news about the youngest grandson?" In Li Luo's generation, he was the youngest grandson so far, but he didn't have a name yet, so he could only be addressed as the youngest grandson.

"This daughter-in-law isn't sure, it's Your Majesty who is searching." Li Yang's added.

Of course Mrs. Li knew that the Holy One was looking for the child. When Li Xu's body was brought back, the Holy Emperor orally decreed that Li Xu's son would inherit the title, but if the son disappeared, he would send someone to look for it. Therefore, everyone can only wait for the past four years. After all, who dares to ask the Emperor if he has found it.

"You have to be prepared for everything. If the emperor doesn't find someone by then, you have to find a child from the clan to adopt as the second child." Old Mrs. Li continued, "What do you want for this adoptive person? Okay?"

"I haven't thought about it." Li Yang replied.

"Then you have to think about it, if you really can't decide, then let me and your father get the idea, after all, this is the face of our Zhongyong Marquis House, and there are not many people in our Marquis House." Old Mrs. Li said.

Li Yang's faintly smiled, "This matter will be decided when the four year period arrives, at that time, daughter-in-law will ask the saint to make the decision." All staring at the title of the Marquis, Li Yang's not going to let them have their way.

Old Mrs. Li's smile stiffened, knowing that this daughter-in-law of hers was powerful, even taking the Emperor to press her. "Alright, alright, let's talk about it when the time comes, you retire."

"Yes, This daughter-in-law is resigning."