The Name meaning of some Characters

The Name meaning of some Characters:

Li Luo: He has two names, the original name that is the same as the name given to him by the emperor and the name he is called by his adoptive family.

李 (Lǐ): This character is a common Chinese surname, pronounced as "lee." It has historical significance and is widely used.

Name give by His adoptive family: 

落 (Luò): The character "" can mean "fall," "descend," or "drop." It conveys the idea of something coming down or settling.

The Original name and given by the Emperor:

 - 洛 (Luò): This character can mean "river" or "city," and it is often associated with the ancient city of Luoyang. It carries a sense of elegance and cultural heritage.

Note: The meaning of this name is very special later and later. One is a fateful reference to ML and his own origins .

Li Xu: 李 旭 - the Rising Sun

Li Yang: 李杨氏 : Yang is her mother's family name. Li Yangshi means Mrs. Yang of the Li family.

Li Hong:  鴻 - Taiga bean goose

Li Lin: 淋 - rain, wet

Li Hui: 李 晖 - Sunlight

: Ri -  Day/Sun

: Shui - Water

-----------------

Zhongguo family

Li Chen: 晨 - dawn

His Wife: Li Lin: mean Forest

Li Ze: 澤 :  the lake, the humidity, the blessing

Li Zi: 滋: nourish, grow

Li Dan:淡  bland, tasteless, cold, freshwater lake.

-------

Royal family

Emperor Zhaoning:

照 (Zhào): This character can mean "illuminate," "shine," or "reflect." It conveys the idea of light or brightness.

宁 (Níng): This character can mean "peaceful," "tranquil," or "calm." It suggests a sense of serenity and quietude. ==> interpreted as "Radiant Tranquility" or "Calm Illumination"

Gu Junchen: ML

郡 (Jùn):  refers to an administrative division in ancient China, similar to a county or district. It can also symbolize local governance, authority, or territory.

(Chén) represents the fifth of the twelve Earthly Branches in the Chinese zodiac cycle. It is associated with the dragon, morning, and the east.

The name Junchen means inspirational, attractive, and eloquent. It also means a person with a strong sense of innovation, outstanding talent, a bright future, and a prosperous career