Chap 49.2

Because of this shock, her eyes were too hot.

Li Hong followed the line of sight and then gave her a gentle smile. In fact, just a moment ago, he saw Ming Jie Er, today she was well dressed, so especially beautiful. The two of them quickly moved away from each other's eyes, only their hearts were beating.  

At the men's side, Li Luo and Li Hong took them to visit Old Master Li.

The Zhongguo Duke's Mansion had many visitors this time, including the heir Li Chen, who is 39 years old (with his wife, Lady Li Lin, eldest son Li Ze, 18 years old, and eldest daughter Li Zi, 15 years old).

The second daughter Li Mingmin, 36 years old (with her husband Yang Nian, 37 years old, and eldest son Yang Mo, 16 years old).

The illegitimate son Li Dan, 37 years old, has a daughter Li Tian, 13 years old (Li Dan has passed away, his wife is a widow, hence only Li Tian came); and the illegitimate son Li Shi, 36 years old, with his family (Li Shi's wife, eldest daughter Li Xi, 14 years old, and eldest son Li Yang, 17 years old).

In the Zhongguo Palace, Li Ze is the eldest, Li Yang (洋: ocean) is the second, and Li Dan (absent) is the third. Li Zi is the eldest lady, Li Xi is the second lady, and Li Tian is the third lady.

"Why didn't third cousin come?" Li Luo asked about Li Dan.

"He will come later." Li Ze said.

Mr. Li is getting older and has nothing to talk about with these teenage brothers. He didn't have much friendship with his biological son Li Xushang, let alone the grandchildren in each house, so he only left his eldest son Li Chen, his niece-in-law Yangnian, and his nephew Li Shi, while the others were left by Li Luo and Li Hong. .

We went to Qiongji Yuan.

By the way, the last time these people came to Zhongyonghou Mansion was four years ago, when Li Xu died. Last year we celebrated Old Mrs. Li's sixtieth birthday, but we did not celebrate Li Xu's three years of filial piety. Although I did not have to perform filial piety for my son, the Zhongyong House needed it, so Mr. Li's entire birthday was not celebrated.

The Zhongyong Hou Mansion is very large, and every plant and tree in it is decorated with the elegance of the literati. Compared to the Zhongguo Duke's Mansion, which has been passed down for generations, it is even better in its layout. As the main courtyard, Qiongji Courtyard is the best and largest place among all the courtyards.

The high platform and pavilion in Qiongjiyuan was the favorite place of the former marquis to recite poetry and drink wine. Li Luo kept it because he liked it too. From the pavilion, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the entire Zhongyong Hou Mansion.

The entire Qiongji Courtyard is filled with flowers and plants, which Li Luo asked Butler Ji to prepare in the past few days. Only experts know that these flowers and plants may seem ordinary, but they are all herbs and medicinal flowers that doctors like. Some of the flowers are medicinal herbs themselves.

If you hadn't entered the Zhongyong Hou Mansion, you wouldn't have known that the Hou Mansion, which seemed to have fallen into disrepair after Li Xu's death, was so inconspicuous and luxurious.

You can see how much Emperor Zhaoning appreciated Li Xu.

"Guest Reception Pavilion?" Li Ze stopped and looked at the tablet in front of him. It seemed like this was the place where they were entertained. The entire facade of the Yingbin Pavilion is about three meters wide, and there are two potted plants at the door, which are orchids. Xin Bao was waiting at the door, followed by two other boys.

"Cousin, please come in." Li Luo said.

Li Luo, as the master, walked in side by side with Li Ze. The inside is very spacious. Directly opposite the door is a set of mahogany sofas, about four meters long, and on both sides are single mahogany seats, one meter wide. And behind the three foot wide mahogany seat, there is another set of mahogany seats. In other words, there are actually six single mahogany seats on the left and right.

At the same time, there is a mahogany coffee table in front of each mahogany seat. In front of the four-meter long mahogany sofa, there is a long mahogany coffee table.

This kind of mahogany seat was seen for the first time by everyone present, but the priority and status symbol were very clear. Whether it is piano, chess, books or paintings, if you are interested, you can complete it on your own chair. It can be seen that the owner's decoration of Guest Reception Pavilion is very meticulous and unique.

"This place is a good place for everyone to gather." Li Ze praised.

Li Hong explained with a smile: "This is the sixth brother's idea." His tone was very proud.

Really? Li Ze looked at Li Luo with some curiosity. How could a five-year-old child have such thoughts? Li Ze couldn't believe it and felt that Li Hong was deliberately trying to gain face for Li Luo.

Li Ze was the most distinguished among the young masters in the Zhongguo Palace, so he went to the main couch and Li Hong sat with him. His subordinates are Yang Mo and Li Yang.

Li Chi and Li Zhou were Li Hong's subordinates, but eight-year-old Li Chao did not come.

After they sat down, Lu Ping took the girls to serve snacks.

"Sixth Brother, your place is really nice." Li Zhou said, "Second Aunt must have put a lot of thought into you. This Guest Reception Pavilion is nice, I like it very much, but it's a pity that my courtyard isn't that big. I can't come up with something like this." His tone was filled with envy and anger.

Note: 

The first uncle: Li Hui - wife: Li Zhuang - Mrs. Li's niece, concubine's child.

Li Wen (23y): rarely appears

Li Chi (18 years old)

Li Man (girl - 15 years old): dramatic.

The third uncle: Li Hao: biological son of Old Mrs. Li - and Wife: Daughter of a merchant

Twin children: Li Zhou (male) (洲: island in a river) and Li Yan/ or Lin (female) (14 years old)

concubine: Li Chao - Li Run/ or Li Wei - Li You