ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 1

First of all I'm sorry yall that I like umm abandoned this book I feel so sorry but I'll try to upload and give updates as much as i can so yeah hope yall understand
-------------------------------------------------------------------

And as someone asked in the comments (I can't find ur user sorry) I tried to find taehyung with short hair but I didn't get sum which can fit the character I am sorry but maybe you can find another if you find it annoying or uncomfy
______________________________________________

NO ONE'S POV :

In a village where everything is superstitious like omega is only is used to do house chores and alphas are used to fight and where male omegas are so rare and are found to be a curse Mr Kim and Mrs Kim had a male omega named taehyung they weren't afraid of anyone as they are strong enough to protect themselves.  They raised taehyung to be strong .  Taehyung was more into doing adventurous things and his father was okay and allowed it as well his mom too but she was a lil bit selfish to see her only son hey married to a handsome alpha . So let's see his childhood memories ( cuz your authy got no script 💃💃)

PAAASSSTTTT:

(It'll be in italics)

"Taehyung-ah" called taehyung's mom . "Yesh eomma" said a five year little taehyung.  "What did you do in the training grounds honey?" Mrs Kim asked her son gently , "eomma you shee Jun sais thas" (bear with the language nd understand it) . "yahh tae y'know only alphas are allowed to train in  the training grounds so why don't you go and sit in the house and cook for me" jun said taunting taehyung (he is 10) (I wanna smack kids so hard like bro no one teaches you these all). His friends were laughing with him as if agreeing with him. Taehyung go onto his legs and trudged near jun "you shee Jun I'll bweat ywou if ywou twalk lwike twhat"  but jun and his friends were laughing and taehyung got angry and them wnet near jun and punched him in the stomach with his smoll fist and ran away . "Swo twhats why I bweat him eomma" . Taehyung said innocently  and went away to play .

AT NIGHT:

"Hubby" Mrs Kim slowly called her husband who in response hmmed "why don't we stop taehyung to go the grounds from now on I mean it's not like I am afraid but y'know everyone makes fun of him" Mrs Kim said sadly to which Mr Kim said "honey I know about taehyung he'll fight every stereotype and will prove that male omegas aren't a curse so don't worry and his wolf and will power are so strong I can sense it so sleep peacefully" Mr Kim said and slept , but Mrs Kim was worried bout her dearest son but slept anyways .

______________uwu_________________________

So that's it yall fries I'll update fast as possible but hope you like it vote only if you like it or else no need bye see y'all lovelies soon

      With love
    Your potato authy 💜🫶