ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 3

I literally saved this draft on 8th April and now I'm posting 8 may it's a month damn

Previously:

"Why don't we start packing our clothes? Mr kim said"

Let's get it ladies 💃💃
_____________________________________________

Present:

As the Kim family packed their luggage they locked the house and started. While they were walking to the station the old people were smiling looking at taehyung as he was smiling so brightly.

 While they were walking to the station the old people were smiling looking at taehyung as he was smiling so brightly

"Aww is our taetae going somewhere?" Asked as an old lady while looking at the family. "Yes grandma I am going to the jeon kingdom can you imagine how many days I have waited just to go there?? and now appa is taking me" taehyung said while jumping brightly. Everyone there were smiling so brightly seeing tae so happy, "take care ok taetae" said another old lady. "Taetae I got you something to eat" said a woman while showing a bag full of cookies. "Thank you aunty jeong" said taehyung hugging the lady. "I think we have to leave soon honey we'll be late for the train" said Mrs Kim smiling at her sons face . "Yes eomma coming" tae said running towards his mom.

(Guys some info for y'all they all wear modern  clothes and all but it's like a dynasty period still cuz I wanna try it like this so yeah onto the story)

As the Kim family came to the station, they went and sat in their seats and had lunch and slept there till they arrived to their destination.

After a few hours

The Kim family got out of the train and walked station. And as they entered the kingdom their eyes were amazed by how large the kingdom was. As they were walking taehyung felt something touch him and turned around to see an alpha smirking at him which made him understand that he touched his ass he walked towards the alpha and asked him "mister did you touch me?". And to that the alpha answered arrogantly "yes I did what are you gonna do about it huh??? Are you gonna cry or tell someone?". The alpha was smirking the whole time which tae didn't even like a bit and then the alpha continued "judging by your body you are an omega aren't you why don't you let me touch you once huh?? I bet I can satisfy you?" And then tae's parents came there while looking at the scene "no tae-ah don't do it leave it" Mrs Kim said worriedly looking at the alpha. "Yeah bear leave it let's go" said Mr kim and held his hand but then alpha said "oh are you scared BeAr"the alpha said mockingly and people started gathering there looking at the scene and started whispering "I think he should just leave or else he'll be in trouble" said someone to which it angered tae more. "Look at him he is so fragile and weak" tae was hearing all this and walked towards the alpha "hey do you know how it feels like to be smashed onto the ground?" Tae asked looking at the alpha menancingly to which the alpha got startled but answered "Why will I have to feel that way I am an alpha I am stronger". Tae fisted his hands too hard that everyone heard his knuckles crack and everything went silent. "You know if you'll bring this alpha shit once again I'll punch you so hard that your face won't be recognized ever again" tae said with a cold voice to which the alpha got shocked and yelled "YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU" and launched onto tae and tae stood his ground the alpha was gonna punch him and the whole crowd were already scared because not even did the parents tried to step into it they thought that the parents were mad and someone already called the king in a panic and then tae caught the fist of the alpha and punched him directly in the stomach the alpha groaned in pain and then tae punched the alpha so hard in the face that he fell to the ground scratching his nose tae got onto the top of the alpha and started to punch him so hard that the alpha was asking for help "save me !! Please help me!" The alpha screamed for help. And then some guards came and caught tae. Then they heard a voice  "What is going on here??"
__________________________________________________

To be continued

I am sorry yall for not updating but I'll try to update it I'm sorry once again bye bye take care

         With love
      Your potato authy 💜💜