ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 4

Previously:

"What is happening here?" They heard a voice.

Present:

They heard the voice and turned to see the general of the army. They were terrified because the general never comes out of the palace for any reason. The alpha spoke with a broken nose "you see sir this omega beat me up" he said acting sad. The general was shocked and turned to the omega and was stunned by his beauty but he composed his posture and asked "Why did you beat him??". Taehyung then answered "he touched me without my consent and was spewing insults so yeah I punched him" tae answered boldly and everyone were amazed by his boldness. "Ok let's go to the palace and talk it out with the king" the general said coldly. "No need jaehyung I am here." It was the king jeon dong wook himself looking coldly at the alpha.

All the people gasped and bowed to him in respect even the Kim family bowed down the king nodded his head and everyone raised their heads while looking down

All the people gasped and bowed to him in respect even the Kim family bowed down the king nodded his head and everyone raised their heads while looking down. King jeon looked at the alpha menancingly and asked "tell me jaehyung what happened?". "Your majesty this alpha here touched the omega without his consent and the omega punched him." The alpha was looking down in fear while sweat was dripping with the mix of blood. "Your highness it isn't true the omega here is lying" he  said while looking down. "Do you think he is lying Mr.?" "Kim taehyung your majesty and I think he isn't lying and he was spouting insults about how male omegas are there to satisfy the alphas and how they should only cook for the alphas" taehyung said while glaring at the said alpha who was trembling. "Arrest him and throw him the dungeon general" King Jeon said while looking towards the people who were looking down "and hwang" he called and the alpha raised his head "yes your highness?" "I think you need to respect male omegas because you know that we have male omega princes in the jeon kingdom too isn't it?" He asked while looking towards the alpha. The alpha said to be hwang lowered his head in shame and said "yes your highness it is my mistake to talk nonsense like that I am sorry your highness". "I think you should say sorry to taehyung over there" he said while looking fondly towards taehyung the said alpha went near taehyung and said "I am sorry for touching you without your consent I hope you'll forgive me" and taehyung being the sweetheart he is forgave him with a smile on his face and went near his father and the guards took hwang away.

_________________UwU~~_________________________

To be continued y'all

________________________________

Sorry that I didn't upload but my mental health was not good tomorrow I'll upload again till then byee mwah
^_______________________________________________^