Chapter 1 ❤

( Imari in MM )

Imari P.O.V

"GET TF OUT OUT HOE !! GET OUT !!" said my mom.

"You really gon believe this bastard over your own flesh and blood !?!" I said.

"Little girl watch yo mouth" said my mothers boyfriend.

"Nigga was I talking to you"

Before I knew it my mothers hand made contact with my left cheek. Tears stained my face as I looked at her in awe. I can't believe she's believing this man over her daughter.
"You know what fuck this and fuck you I'm gone" I said.

Wait excuse me where are my manners... My name is Imari Iriel Smith. I'm 17 years old , I'm darskinn. Yeah yeah yeah Ik what your gonna say , she prolly ugly and bald headed but lemme say something they got some beautiful ass darskinns and im one of em. Im 5'4 im not thick but im slim thick. C-cup breasts and a average booty. I have big curly hair , Im mixed with indian. I have dimples and big dark brown eyes. So thats it about me.
Back to what juss happened with my "mother". I waa in my room listening to august aslina's song no love , (ilovee him ❤). When my mothers boyfriend came in drunk messing with me.

(Recap)

"Hey sexy" said Donalds (moms bf)

"Umm why you in my room"

"Tryna get some of that darkchocolate"

"Maan miss me with that shit"

"Ohh so youu wanna trip guess ima have to take what i want"

Before i knew it he got on top of me tryna unbuckle my pants.

"Stop gtf off me" i said.

"Shut up burnt bitch"

When he called me that i lost it so i kicked him in his balls and ran.

"AHHH YOU BITCH!"

I tried to run out the door but he caught me threw me on the bed and starting kissing my neck. He took my shirt off and thats when the door opened and my mom walked in. Yall know what happened from there.

(Present)

So now i got my stuff packed and im walking to god knows where. I only had 40 dollars on me that wasn't gonna get me nowhere. I was in deep thought when a car pulled up beside me.

"Heyy gorgeous" the myseterious man said.

"Look ion know you and im not for that dumb shit so leave me alone!"

I didn't mean to be i was juss angry and needed someone to go off on.

"Well damnn i was jus gon ask if you need a ride" he said

"No im good"

"Look im not gon try nothing its not good to walk these streets at this time of night" he said

"I said im fine!" i yelled

"Whatever bruh be stupid" he threw me the peace sign and sped off.