Chapter 2 ❤

(Jahiem in MM)
Jahiem P.O.V

"Iight ya'll im out"

"One" everybody said.

I juss left the trap and was on my way home. But before we get into that , I'm Jahiem.

I'm 6'3 and I'm mixed with African American , Indian , and Creole. I have crazy curly jet black hair and green eyes. I have big pink lips that girls love to suck on. Yes you guessed it I'm ina game , not only am I in it I run it. I'm a drug lord.

So I have money , cars , hoes and everything else you could think of. Am I cocky ? Damn right I have a reason to be shidd nigga I'm sexy as hell ! Do I fall in love nope image thug I don't love these hoes ! I fuck and duck these broads.

I have only one nigga I trust his name Rahiem. NO we not twins we brothers but he can tell you about himself when you hear his P.O.V.

Anyways I walked to my car and got in. I was driving to my house when I saw this sexy and I mean SEXY ass dark skinned chick. Lil mama was fine.

I eased up to the curb and said , "Hey gorgeous." I wasn't lying she really is gorgeous when I saw her up close.

she said ,"Look ion know you and im not for that dumb shit so leave me alone!"

It kind took me back I was just tryna be nice to the girl.

"Well damnn i was jus gon ask if you need a ride" i said

"No im good"

"Look im not gon try nothing its not good to walk these streets at this time of night" I said

"I said im fine!" i yelled

"Whatever bruh be stupid" i threw the peace sign and sped off.

Who tf she think she is I thought niggas was just tryna be nice to her rude ass. Maan fuck her ! We don't luhh these hoes !!

•••

I got to my crib and went to my room. I live alone my mama has her own house that I bought her and my dad... died in a gang war. My mama wants me to get out the game so bad but I can't.

Its all I know... But enough of that I called my hoe Diamond up shidd I need some good head right now.

Phone Convo :

(These are the names in their phones)

Hoe #36 Hello ?

Boyfriend ❤ I need some good good baby come slide thruu.

Hoe #36 I gotchuu baby

Boyfriend ❤ hurry up

End of Phone Convo.

This girl is delusional. She swear I'm her boyfriend but then again so do the other 35 of my hoes. They don't undersrans that... We don't luhh these hoes !!

She rung my doorbell and I hopped out my bed to open the door.

"Hey baby" diamond said

"Wassupp" I said

"What you wanna do" she said

Didn't I just tell this silly broad I want some damn head ?

"Girl stop playing and come suck this dick" I said getting frustrated since she wanna play dumb.

"I gotchuu" she said

Silly hoe I thought.

I went and sat on my couch and she pulled my little me which is little at all and went to work. After about 20 mins of her sucking me up I came and she swallowed my kids.

She got up and tried to kiss me.

"Girl if you don't back tf up you just sucked my damn dick. I'm not finna kiss yo dirty ass tf wrong with you."

"Maan whatever you lucky I like yo ass so much"

See I got hoes wrapped round my finger !