Chapter 6

Diamond in MM

Imari P.O.V

Mariah and I we're on our way home from the mall.

'Do you think we we're being a lil to mean to them. I mean we could a been nicer about the situation." Mariah said.

See Mariah has a sweet heart , don't got me wrong my girl will pop off on any bitch or nigga. But she's a sweet girl.

"Girl no" I said "They don't give a damn bout us they just want some easy pussy"

"I get that but all guys not like that maybe they just wanna be cool with us" she said

"Ohhhhhhh I see" I said smirking

"See what" she laughed

"You feeling old dude"

If black people could blush she would be soo red right now.

"Noooo I just think maybe we could be nicer to them" she said smiling.

She can be nice all she wants ima gonna do me.

"Mhm"

~At the Crib~

"I'm boutta hit the shower" I said

"Iight"

Mariah P.O.V

While Imari was in the shower I gathered up some sleeping cloths to go take my shower.

I turned the water on and let it get hot. I stripped out my cloths and got in. As I was washing up I started thinking.

Am I dumb to try and be nice to them ?

Do they just want some pussy from us ?

But Rahiem doesn't seem like that I mean yeah he's freaking gorgeous lol but he seems so sweet and nice.

Or is it just a game to them ?

Those thoughts pounded my head as I stood in the shower.

I got out dried off , lotioned up , and put my cloths on. I took my make up off and put my long hair in a ponytail.

As I was walking to my room my phone went off.

It was Rahiem.

I did a oil happy dance but calmed down and in the 4th ring I answered.

~Phone Convo~

Riah❤ Hello ?

Rahiem ❤ Hey beautiful

Riah ❤ *blushes* wassupp

Rahiem ❤ I was wondering if you and ya girl would like to come with me and Jahiem to the movies this Saturday.

Riah ❤ ummm suree I'll ask Imari if she would wanna come but okay.

Rahiem ❤ Cool gn gorgeous.

Riah ❤ Goodnight.

~end of phone convo~

Imari P.O.V

After I got out the shower I went in Mariah room to see her cheesed up.

"What got you so happy"

"Well....."

"Well what" I looked at her confused

"Rahiem and Jahiem wanted to know if we would go to the movies with them." I said sure but I won't go if you won't go."

I rolled my eyes but I did sorta kinda have a baby crush on Jahiem so ig I could go.

"Suree Riah I'll go"

She squealed with joy I just laughed at her.

Were going on a sorta date with the hottest boys in school.

Wow.

Rahiem P.O.V

I swear I got lil mama wrapped round my finger. I mean don't get me wrong Mariah is beautiful and she seems like wifey type but I don't wanna settle down so young know what I mean ?

I went to Jahiem room and told him wassup.

"Soo I got the sexy ass girls to go to the movie with us tomorrow" I said smirking.

"How you made that happen" he said shocked

"Well I called Mariah sweet talked her into letting us take them to the movies and she said yes."

"Boy I can't wait till we get them panties" he said laughing.

"Ik my dude it won't be long now"

We got them wrapped round our fingers !

Ik it's short but I'm trying and telling me to update won't make my update faster !

But Comments Feedbacks Votes always welcome ❤