Chapter 7 ❤

Imari P.O.V

(Next Day)

" Baby won't you come my wayyyy got something I want to sayyyy but first ima start by saying this ayee " my alarm went off. I tried to hit the button to make it go off but when that didn't work I un plugged it.

Might as well get up I thought. Today was the day me and Mariah go on that little date with the boys tonight.

In the inside I was sorta happy but I had a gut feeling they weren't any good for us. I got up out my bed and walked into Mariahs room to find her dead asleep. Me being the best bestfriend I am I ran and jumped on her. She didn't even flinch I guess she's used to me and my ways by now.

"What do you want," she groaned
"Get up I wanna go to Ihop" I told her

I never seen someone shoot out the bed so fast.

"Hungry ass" I laughed

She laughed and flicked me off while walking in her bathroom. I took that as a opportunity to go shower and get myself cleaned up.

As I got undress I stepped in the hot shower and let my thoughts run while about the twins well brothers. I got out the shower and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked over to my closet to find what to wear.

I decided on my cookie monster Pajama pants and a tight fitted tank top with my cookie monster slippers.

Marian came into my room in the same thing but she had elmo Pajama pants and slippers.

"Great minds think alike huh best," she laughed.

"Ykt" I chuckled

We walked downstairs and saw Ms Smith at the dining table.

"Good morning mama" me and riah said in unsion.

"Morning babies where y'all going"

"Ihop want us to bring you something back"

"No I'm fine honey y'all have fun"

"Okay" I said

We walked downstairs to my car and hopped in. We both didn't speak just enjoyed the music that was blasting through the speakers.

Jahiem P.O.V

"I got rich problemsss I got rich problems I got rich problems" blared through the speakers as me and Rahiem rode in the car on the way to the trap.

When we got there there was yelling inside. We both looked at each other wondering what was going on.

We walked in and Rahiem said "aye wtf going in here allat fuckin scr- he was cut off by Diamond.

"Boy stfu Im looking for Jah and these knuckle headed guards ain't wanna tell me where he was at"

"Girl wtf I tell you bout coming here" I said as I grabbed her arm and pulled her in the direction of my office.

"I came to see you baby"

"Baby? Didn't I tell yo ass I'm not yo fuckin nigga ?"

"You don't mean that" she said as she went down on me. I didn't even stop her when she pulled out my dick and went to work.

15 mins later

Diamond just got through with me and she was walkin out my office when Rah stepped in and mugged her and covered his nose.

I tried not to laugh, "wassup nigga"

"Nothing I'm boutta go make some deals wanna roll or you good."

"Yeah let's do then let's go to ihop cause I'm to hungry"

"Iight"