Chapter 3 ❤

(Mariah in MM)

Imari P.O.V

Ik your all wondering what happened the night I turned ole dude down.

Well I walked to my best friend house Mariah.

I knocked on the door cause black people doorbells don't work . I didn't think anyone was gonna answer after all it was 2 ina morning.

To my surprise her mom Mrs. Smith answered.

"Hey babygirl what you doing over here at this time of night" she asked

"My mom" I said

She already knew what I meant I told Mrs. Smith everything. She was like a second mom to me.

"Come in baby go up to Mariah's room and put your stuff up and get some shut eye will talk tomorrow afternoon when y'all come back from school okay ?"

"Yes ma'am'

I walked to my bestie's room and jumped on top her.

She wasn't sleep she was otp but her back was facing me.

"Wtf?" "Girl don't do that shit I was boutta punch yo ass" she said. My bestfriend crazy y'all.

She was darkskinn like me. She is so gorgeous shidd we both is. She had dark brown eyes ,Smooth darkskinn , long black hair , mixed with Indian that's why , she was slim like me but we both had a lil cake cake back there lol. Had nice C-cup boobies like me.

We we're basically twins she was just a lil darker than me.

"But what yo ass doing at my house at 2 am didn't call me no nun" she said

"My mom" I said as a tear slipped. I quickly wipped it away.

"Awee boopie come here" she said as she gave me a hug. That was her nickname for me , my nickname for her was bubba.

Me and Mariah had been bestfriends since 2nd grade. This boy had put glue in my chair for me to sit in it but when the boy wasn't looking she swapped his chair with the glue stained chair. So basically he sat in the glue and I didn't. And we became best friends since that day.

"Come on we got school ina morning" I said pulling out the hug.

"Iight goodnight boopie"

"Lol goodnight Bubba"

Imari P.O.V

I woke up and woke Mariah up as I went downstairs to the other bathroom to freshen up. After I did my hygiene stuff I went to Mariah's closet and got some cloths out. Yes I have cloths at my best friend I mean who doesn't ?

I picked out a white cropped top that said flawless in black some black and white tights that mad my booty look POW! And my black and white roshe's I put in my black belly ring. After that I did my makeup putting on foundation , liner , mascara , and black pink matte lips. I wore my hair in it's naturally curly state. I.checked my self out and I looked finee !

Mariah finally came downstairs she had on dark denim high waisted jeans her booty was as big as mines ! A pink cropped top with spaghetti straps. With her peach roshe's . She had on foundation , liner , mascara , and peach matte lips. She had her hair bone straight parted down the middle.

Damn we was FINEE today !!

"Girl you look badd" we said at the same time

We busted out laughing.

We got in her car which was a Black Matte Charger. The inside was hot pink. I swear this girl.

We pulled up to the school and as we got out all eyes was on us. Dudes was hollering girls was mugging the usual.
"I got to go to the office but image see you in second period besstt" Mariah said

"Iight" I said

As I was walking to my locker I saw a group of dudes blocking it.

"Excuse me" I said.

They kept talking like they ain't hear me.

"Excuse me" I said a lil louder

These niggas still fuckin talking !

"Get out my fuckin way"

They looked at me for like 5 seconds then moved but this one dude caught me eye I think I seen him before. Oh well...

I got my stuff and went to my second period class I saw Mariah already sitting there. I sat next to her.

"Why you look kinda agitated" she said

"Maan cause these was blockin my damn locker I said excuse me like 2 times they ainr hear or pretend not to hear me I had to raise my damn voice for them to move bruh" I said out of breath

"Waitt that's to funny but I think I remember one of them I just don't know from where."

"Class we have 2 new students today Jahiem Anderson and Rahiem Morris." The teacher said

"Sit anywhere you guys like" she said

Rahiem sat in front of Mariah while Jahiem sat in front of me.

"Damn" we both said cause they was fine ass hell.

"Heyy beautiful you got a pencil" rahiem asked Mariah

She blushed you could tell if she was light skinned but when she smiles real hard that means she's blushing

"Here" she said

"Thank you gorgeous" he winked at her.

She was smiling real hard omgg this girl but he was finee.

Jahiem turned back to me asking for a sheet of paper he was fine ass hell to.

"Sure" I said

When I looked up to give it to him it was the dude that asked to give me a ride.

Woww ik I knew him from somewhere.