Prologue.

A C A D I A    R I L E Y

Pain. You see them in books, tv shows and real life. But nothing compares to the pain you feel that is caused by someone you trusted- or even loved.

Books and tv shows outline the love that everyone wants- whether it's friends to lovers or even enemies to lovers, everyone wants it. I always thought I wanted that heart-achingly good love, but it's just overrated. Even the friendship love everyone has- they betray you and leave you out and make you feel like a nobody that isn't deserving of being loved.

So, when you start a new era and try to move on you feel happier than you did before all of this drama occurred . Until your past is seen at your first day of college- looking hotter than ever.

The more you see of this person- the more your blood boils and the next thing you know, you find it harder to resist the temptations.

A S H E R    C A R T E R

Everyone says we should kee the past behind us. But not when it goes to your college and has had a massive glowup. Not just appearence, but attitude as well.

We were always just friends and never saw each other in a romantic way. Especially since i'm her best friends twin brother. And so when we fell out just before graduation, I had never felt that much pain since my mother died.

We agreed to never see each other again, which obviously didn't last long. The more I saw of her, the more I hated her and then harder I found it to resist the temptations.

 The more I saw of her, the more I hated her and then harder I found it to resist the temptations