Part five.

A C A D I A R I L E Y

The next morning I was woken up yet again by the sound of a girl screaming. You'd think my insult would knock something into that thick skull of his, but I guess not. It was fucking 5:37 am. So, I did whatever a girl in my situation would do. I knocked on his door.

"I swear to god if you don't shut that girl up I will cut your dick off with my craft scissors!" I shouted before turning to go back to my room. I hear a door open and I look back to see Asher standing there with just his boxers on.

"Would you rather it be your screams?" he grinned.

"Baby come back to bed!" I almost gagged as I saw her naked and tied to the bed with handcuffs.

"Never classed you as the prop type." I said, walking back to my room.

"Just so you know, you can come join us whenever you want!" he shouted to me down the corridor. I flipped him off. Actually flipped him off. Oh so what if its childish? He deserved it.

I woke up from the sound of a long buzz and turned to see my alarm wasn't going off. It's only 5:58. I glanced at my phone on my bed side table to see the caller ID as 'Mother Gothel'. I groaned as I picked up my phone and pressed the green button.

"Mother it's 6am and I have school! What do you want?" I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"One of the men told me that Watson dropped you off and picked you up from a bloody club last nigh!" she was fuming. But, she has no right to be. She isn't here and I am 18 now.

"And you waking me up by calling isn't making it any better!" I whisper shouted as I walked out my room to get a glass of water.

"Acadia Riley! I have you know that the time zones are different." she screamed into the phone so I took it away from my ear.

"Shouldn't you have researched it before you rang me?" I took a sip of water and then placed it in the sink.

"Your education is very important! I don't want you hanging around with stupid guys and getting pregnant." I tried to concentrate on what my mum was saying but a neon-pink haired girl walked past the kitchen and to the front door, clicking her heels and winking at me. I rolled my eyes as I brought my attention back to my mother.

"Flattering that you think I would have sex with any of them!" I put a hand to my head and groaned as Asher walked in with just his boxers on, "Speaking of education, I have school." I hung up as I put my phone on the counter and smashed my head on it.

Wincing, Asher laughed, "Idiot." he grabbed some bread and put them in the toaster before getting an avocado out.

"Okay, Mary Poppins. Where the hell do you just get that random shit from?" I grabbed a banana and peeled it.

"It isn't shit. It's very healthy." the toast popped out and he spread the avocado on top.

"Need extra strength since you fuck all night?" I asked, smiling at him as I put the banana peel in the bin.

"Very funny. At least I have a sex life." he took a bite of his toast.

"Well sorry if this annoying dick prevents me from even kissing a boy!" I turned on my heel and walked to my room.

"He seems hot!" he shouted to me as I slammed my door shut. He knows just how to rile me up. Well guess what, he's going to regret preventing me from getting with a guy.

I got ready and checked myself in the mirror before bringing Gregory into the kitchen. I carried him over to Chris and laid him on his lap. Watch this.

"AHHHH GET IT OFF ME!" he squealed and I laughed as I got Gregory off of him.