Part one.

A C A D I A R I L E Y

His soft hands touched my body, goosebumps following his movement. The veiny tattoos on his hands did something to me. Before I knew it, we were naked.

His hard, muscly body collided against mine as our lips met. He groaned into the kiss, my lip gloss covering his mouth. In one swift move, he pulled my on top of him, grabbing my butt hard as he kissed my neck. Feeling his erection under me, I sank down.

"Acadia," he groaned, "Acadia". I felt hands shaking me and suddenly everything went black. Rubbing my eyes, I looked at the person in front of me. Definitely not the boy in my dreams.

"Oh my god, I thought you were dead." my best friend, Lydia, sighed. I quietly laughed as I turned to my alarm.

"Oh shit!" I shouted as I got off my bed, "It's 8am, why the hell didn't you wake me sooner!" I launched myself off my bed and into my ensuite. Putting some minty toothpaste onto my white toothbrush and shoved it into my mouth.

"Calm down, we don't need to leave till an hour." she hugged me from behind, "I am so excited!!"

Covering my right ear with my hand, I rinsed and spat. "Me calm down? You can't keep your feet on the floor Lydia." I grabbed my toiletries bag I packed the night before and stuffed my toothpaste and toothbrush inside.

"I have so much to do!" I scurried around my bathroom, shoving my eyelash curler and eyebrow pencil in my makeup bag.

"What are you wearing today?" Lydia asked, still hyper-energetic.

I then stuffed my toiletries bag and makeup bag into my smaller suitcase, "On the sofa in the corner."

Lydia walked over and grabbed them, putting them up against herself and looking in the mirror, "Good enough."

That comment right there was from a girl that applied for a fashion major at the college we are going to an open day for today. Lydia is my most favourite person in the world but oh my- is she judgemental.

"Well, that is what I am wearing today because I packed everything else." I grabbed the clothes from her and went inside my big closet, getting dressed. I wore white skinny jeans with a black crop top that criss-crossed around the neck and had long sleeves with the shoulders on show. To top it off, I put on a light brown cardigan and a black hairclip into my hair for a half up-half down look.

Lydia was just dancing round my room with my exotic shorthair cat- Gregory. I sped to my handbag and sprayed my perfume before placing it back in my bag, "Shoes!!"

"What ones?" Lydia asked, stupidly.

"The only ones there!!!!" I shouted as she passed them to me- my black doc martens. I sat on my bed, putting them on, "Lets go, oh and put Gregory down he has something wrong with his stomach."

That caused her to chuck him onto my bed in avoidance, "Sorry Gregory!" she covered her mouth in shock.

I laughed at her as we walked out my room, passing some of my mother's men who were going to grab my bags. Walking down the stairs, my mother came into view, "Speaking of the devil." I whispered to Lydia and she giggled.

My father died a couple weeks ago, during the summer holidays and it broke my heart. I could barely leave my bed to do use the bathroom. But, of course, Lydia helped me through it and now I am doing okay- even though I feel like shit. Heart attack. It was. While he was in a limo with my mother on the way to a charity event. I couldn't come that time because me and Lydia were out at a club. I didn't even get to say goodbye- a club over your father? Pathetic.