Part three.

A C A D I A    R I L E Y

When I got back to the dorm apartment, I spent the rest of the day unboxing everything and making my bedroom more like me. Everything was white except the fake vines and fairy lights hung around my room. My bed cover was white of course with a black throw and a grey pillow. By bed was a double and was against the wall- so there was a bed side table next to it with a beautiful grey lamp. On the other side of the room was a white desk that had a mirror and my makeup on it. My laptop was placed on the fluffy black desk stool. Between the desk and the window was a wooden shelf that hit the roof- filled with my books I have, or have not yet, read. Lastly, on the other side of the desk is a sliding door that leads to a closet space where all my shoes and clothes are.

There are two bathrooms in the dorm apartment, so me and Lydia will share the one on our side of the hall and the boys will share the other one on their side.

I looked around the room at how it looked so much more like me, but also missing my bedroom at home. Gregory laid there on my bed, sleeping. He looked so peaceful- opposite to what I'm going to be in a couple days if that asshole actually does succeed in trying to ruin my life.

I got dressed into my pyjamas and opened my door quietly. Don't ask why I'm going to bed at 11pm on the night before my first day of college. I creeped out my door and just before I reach the bathroom, I hear a girl giggling on the other side of the hall.

"Oh Carter!" the female voice moaned. Ew, that is disgusting. Why did she call him by his last name? I swear if he got this girl off the street and decided to remain mysterious I will gag even more than I am right now.

I opened the bathroom door and locked it, trying to zone out the girl's moans. And excuse me, at 11pm? Yes you can have some fun, by all means. But at this time of night- the night before the first day of college. This man really is mad.

I brush my teeth and do my skin care, keeping in my mind I had a shower last night- so I will have one in the morning if I have time. After doing my business I crept back to my room, still hearing the girl's screams. Oh come on it can't be that good. How does he even last that long? It's been 10 minutes.

After I got back in my room, I turned my light off, turning my lamp on- and laid beside Gregory. Scrolling on my phone, my eyes began to droop so I set my alarm and turned my lamp off, falling into a lovely sleep.

Well, that was until I was woken up at 6:13am by no other than the screaming girl herself. How the hell do Lydia and Chris manage?

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, noticing Gregory in his litter box beside my bedroom door. Lovely. Hey, you've got to do what you've got to do- even if it stinks out your mum's room.

After heading to the bathroom and showering and all that, I got back to my room and straightened my hair and did my makeup. 7:30am, enough time to get dressed and eat before heading to first class: English, my favourite.

After getting dressed in a white long-sleeved shirt that shows my cleavage and a short black skirt with knee high white socks and black flats, I shoved a black head band on and sprayed my perfume.

Picking Gregory up, I headed to the kitchen to see all three of the others out there.

"Ahhh morning Dia!" Lydia rushed to me and gave me a hug which Gregory was not a fan of.

I laughed at how hyper she was and placed Gregory on the floor. Walking to the fridge we had my father's men stock for us- or shall I say my men, I grabbed a cartoon of milk out. Then I saw bacon and eggs laid out on the island.

"Ash made breakfast, there's more than enough for you." Chris stated as I stared at the food.

"Yeah, no." I smiled, taking a spoonful of cereal I just fixed for myself. I stood with my back against the wall and out the corner of my eye, I noticed A- or should I say 'Carter' shirtless and leaning against the counter while on his phone and taking a bit of egg. Since when the hell was he shirtless? I could have sworn he was dressed.