Fear City

One night in Gotham City, on Sprang Blvd, Garfield Lynns AKA Firefly was seen causing chaos courtesy of his beloved flames.

Firefly: [Scaring off workers] Take it from Firefly, kids--there's nothin' better than havin' money to burn!

Worker 1: [Pleading] For God's sake--please take the damn cash!

Worker 2: [Backing away in fear] We're just guys hired by the bank--we got families!

Firefly: Looks like you picked the wrong gig on the wrong night.

Unknown to the pyro-maniac, a cop was making his way towards him, armed with a pistol.

Firefly: I got my own family to worry about, and trust me, mine gets a lot angrier if I don't bring home--my share of the bacon--

The cop fires at Firefly, but it did nothing to damage the criminal.

Firefly: [Turns to the cop] Dumb move, cop. [Cop fires more rounds] Now I gotta cook ya--just on principle!

Firefly cooks the cop up, but a grapple line comes flying in and grabs the gun from the now dead officer's hand.

Firefly: [Turns off flamethrower; confused] Who the hell's up there? [Shoots flames up] This is my score and my collateral damage!

???: [Drops fire extinguisher down] Don't worry. You're not going home empty handed.

Firefly: [Looks down at extinguisher] Dammit! Riddler, is that you? This ain't--

In just a split second, Firefly is enveloped in an explosion. After that, the perp comes jumping down, landing on his knees.

 After that, the perp comes jumping down, landing on his knees

???: You were going to say "This ain't funny." [Firefly groans] And you're absolutely right. Because I'm not laughing. [Picks up flamethrower; walks to truck] You did most of the work for me. Very appreciated, Firefly. Night like this, there's always a risk you run into a guy dressed like a giant bat. But if you don't...? [Picks up some money from stash of cash] Well, solitude is its own reward.

The unknown gunmen looks to the two workers, who don't know whether or not this guy is an ally or just another criminal, and raises the gun to the air.

???:  You two. Stand up. Your driver buddy's hanging upside down about forty feet up from here. You probably want to go get a ladder.