15. Ungrateful

Soooo, I'm going to try something new here, bear with me lol

---

Jeffrey's P.O.V.

Suge and his boys, and me, we shot the shit for a few hours, playing pool at the large basement of my house

We was drinking and getting loaded like a motherfucker, and by the time my niggas had left, I had all kinds of dark thoughts swimming in my head.

Now, I'm making my way up the stairs, staggering slightly from all of the booze I've drank earlier, meaning to have a serious talk with Aurora.

This woman, man. She drives me crazy, and the more I was listening to what Suge had to say to me earlier about her, the more ticked off I was getting.

Cause see, A is supposed to be my chick.

She motherfucking owes me that much after everything I done did for her. I've practically kick started her career, and how does she repay me for it?

By letting any other nigga to hit that wasn't me, that's how.

First, that pretty nigga, Nelly. That lame can't even rap right, has nothing going for him but his good looks, but I've learned at a very early age that most girls are shallow as hell, Aurora not being an exception to it.

And when that asshole had broken her heart, it was me that was there to comfort her and provide her a shoulder to cry on.

But I was laughing my ass of on the inside the whole time, cause this is what this chick gets for being so stupid and shallow!

And after her and Cornell was done, I had thought for sure she would finally open her eyes and see that I was the one for her all along, only she never did.

No matter how hard I had tried to give this woman everything she could ever want or need, I keep getting brushed to the side and played.

And now, she's done the ultimate disrespect to me by hooking up with none other than that fucking cracker, Eminem.

Because Suge is right, why else would she go up to that wigga's hotel room that night? Obviously she fucked him, and the thought of it alone is making my blood boil to the point where I don't even care no more about what I had made Suge's boys do to her.

Still, A is my woman though.

And tonight she will finally accept it as such, I'm tired of her friend zoning me and being ungrateful.

That's what I think to myself as I stumble upstairs and into her room. Barging in without so much as knocking.

My eyes locking with hers as I see Aurora sat at the edge of the bed, her long shapely legs crossed and a glass of red wine in her hand, which she calmly sips from.

"Hi, Ja," she softly says in that small voice of her that always drove me wild.

Everything about this woman is fine as fuck to me, I've thought that from the moment I've first laid eyes on her, and I knew right then and there that I had to make Aurora mine no matter what.