41. Weak Spot

Jeffrey's P.O.V.

It's been a little over month now since that cracker had caught me off guard and beat my ass damn near to death

And I've been just laying low and recuperating since then.

And feeling sorry for myself.

I hate how things have been going for me lately. My career going downhill, all of a sudden, thanks to Eminem's diss tracks on me and also the motherfucker constantly bragging to everybody who would listen about how he had jumped me that night. I'm practically a joke now to everybody in the industry.

Even Suge and Murder Inc. have all started to distance themselves from me.

Fucking traitors and cowardly ass niggas!!

The only person that remains somewhat loyal to me is this one chick named Vita. She's only recently been signed to Murder Inc. as the replacement for Aurora's disloyal ass, and she's quickly become known as the next first lady.

Vita is young and stupid, so it was real easy for me to mold her in the exact same way I've been trying to mold Aurora from the beginning, only that other hoe never went for it, but Vita did.

And she's real pretty too, and she's taken a liking to me.

She's no Aurora though, and after watching that ungrateful woman's interview on B.E.T. the other day, the one where she admitted to having let Eminem knock her up, I was furious.

It was literally like salt on the wound.

First, the cracker breaks into my home, then he beats me in a complitely unfair fight cause he had jumped me that day, throwing all them sucker punches.

And now he's got the only girl I've ever wanted pregnant, and I refuse for it to go down like this. I haven't been trying to groom Aurora for all them years just for me to let her go and let her run off into the sunset with some white man. Not only that, but also the same one I've been beefing with for the longest.

Shit is simply not fair, and I refuse to take it and let go. I've already lost everything, but I'm not losing my woman too.

"Were you going, Ja?" Vita whines sleepily when I slide out of the bed with her after we've just finished fucking. She's been keeping my bed warm for me until I get Aurora back in it. And thay would be very soon, if I can help it.

"Mind your business and stay in your place, girl," I bark back at her, putting my clothes on.

It's like 10pm right now, but one of my guys that works at the Interscope building had told me that Eminem sometimes stays after hours at the studio, the workaholic that he is. I've also heard that the crazy white motherfucker's been abusing prescription pills lately, and that shit's been messing up his mind. Probably making his reactions slow, judging by the kinds of medications the cracker is taking.