37. The Showdown

Marshall's P.O.V.

"So, let me see if I have this straight, we going over to Ja's place to catch him off guard so you could beat his ass over Aurora? Wasn't you just beefing with that chick earlier?" Fifty chuckles, his usual huge grin plastered over his face

"So, let me see if I have this straight, we going over to Ja's place to catch him off guard so you could beat his ass over Aurora? Wasn't you just beefing with that chick earlier?" Fifty chuckles, his usual huge grin plastered over his face. Showing all his teeth and shit.

Dre just glances at me, eyes low as fuck.

"Ain't I warn you about getting too deep into this whole feud shit?" He asks me, sounding slightly disappointed.

All the while, all my boys from D12 remaining surprisingly quiet, I for sure thought they was about to start clowning me like crazy.

All of us sitting piled up in this van that one of my bodyguards drive.

We pull up near Ja Rule's place.

"Shit's changed with myself and Aurora. Ever since I've found out some things," I reply in a monotone voice to both Dre and Fif, but I don't go into any detail about what that piece of shit did to her exactly. Simply cause it ain't even their business and they don't even need to know that shit.

Proof leans over and pats me on the shoulder.

"Ay, I mean, if that's what you wanna do, you already know we all got your back, doody. But please don't actually kill the nigga though. Cause I'm not trying to catch a murder charge for this."

"Oh, he might live. Maybe," I reply back, squinting my eyes at the mansion. There seems to be some kinda party going on inside there.

"Shit, I'm down to mess up that nigga Ja anytime," Fifty grins, rubbing his hands together. "Y'all remember how them Murder Inc. assholes was tryna jump us at that awards show months ago? Shiiiiit, let's show them how it's really done."

Dre shakes his head, but smirks, letting a stripper looking female we had riding with us out of the car. Bitch looks real plastic but hot, ain't no way in hell either Ja or one of his people won't go for her. He'll, I'd fuck her myself if I didn't have Aurora sleeping back at place in my bed. But as far as I'm concerned, she's my girl now, and as shocking as that could be to some, I actually am capable of staying faithful to one chick. As long as I'm really into her that is.

"You already know what to do, sweetheart. Go mix in with the other groupies in there, then open the back door for us whenever you get a chance to," Dre says to the porn star looking chick.

"Sure thing, Dre," the girl winks at him, walking away from the car and in the direction of Ja Rule's mansion, swinging her hips. Myself and the fellas following her movements for a few seconds with our eyes, then Bizarre, Swift and Kyniva all let out a collective 'Damn!!'

My face remains emotionless when I catch a glimpse of it in the reflection of the car's window. I stare at myself, my eyes low and dull, and I unconsciously clench my jaw. Frankly, I can't wait to get my hands on that motherfucker, and despite what I've just promised the dudes, I do wanna kill him.