⊹Twelve: The beat down ⊹

(Heyyyy!! No I did not skip the 11 chapters just read the book from the of creator! I'm just continuing it 🫶🫶 it's in my reading list!)

I feel so tired and woozy is this real?..
Taehyun looked at Mr Choi in shock,
What did he just say?!?
Taehyun couldn't believe his ears or eyes.. He was punched and went through the most pain he has felt in a while. For. It. To. Be. A. Damn. TEST?! Taehyun felt all type of emotions.
"Kang Taehyun, You are happily now a secret agent," Mr Choi smiled at him warmly.
"But what if-" Taehyun tried to protest but was cut off faster then whenever Beomgyu chased after Taehyun that time.
"Your joining." Mr Choi stared dead into Taehyun's eyes.

"Happy to be joining!" Taehyun faked smile and was clapping, meanwhile in his head he is crying in fear.

⊹˚. ♡.𖥔 ݁ ˖

I was dropped off at my house, I felt tired and exhausted. I didn't even get to bring home that ice cream..
"Wow what happened to you?"  I turn to Beomgyu smirking.
"You knew this would happened!"
"I was told to let you go out alone? by my dad! Of course I had to!"

I shouldn't be angry at him he is right..

"and because it seemed like a easier way to get rid of you.."

Fuck that I can!

"You little rat!" I kick him in the nuts, and bow as he hits the ground.
"Now that was a true victory!" I smiled and walked over him. I feel a hand on my leg, Beomgyu pulls me down to the floor.
I land on top of Beomgyu.
"Who said you won Dickhead?" Beomgyu smirks at me
"The punch did"
"What punch?"
"This one!"
I get up and sit on top of him, about to punch him till I hear foot steps from behind us.
"What are you guys doing!?"
Yuna..
"What's going on?" My mom steps inside the house
"Oh my dear!" My mom gasps and runs to get me off of beomgyu.
"We were just playing!" Beomgyu smiles as he puts his hand in my shoulder.
"Hyun.. I know you like men and women! but don't you think you should maybe not hit on your friends? at least not by the front door!"
I look at my mom freezing up. She thought I was hitting on a rat?!
"Mom! I wasn't hitting on him!"

"Miss, It's fine if he hits on me"
*Wink wink*
Beomgyu if you die tomorrow don't ask why..
Me and Beomgyu look at each other. I can feel my blood boiling, meanwhile he looked like he was about to giggle how dare he think I would hit on someone like him!

Beomgyu smirks at me, and words out
"Someone's in trouble"
I roll my eyes at him. I despise his existence god..

"Oh my god! Your face!" Yuna screams as she gets closer to me. She touches my black eye,

"What happened!"
My mom screams even louder.
I turn to Beomgyu, All he does is a motion of slicing my neck if i tell them the real story.
I gulp and scratch my neck

"Oh I fell down the stairs!" I can feel me sweating...
My mom and my sister nods looking at each other. I know they don't believe me, as long as they don't ask..

⊹˚. ♡.𖥔 ݁ ˖

(Beomgyu's POV)
*When Taehyun came home *
Taehyun made it?!
God I could of went home! He just had to make it! Now he is probably coming to every mission. My life is gonna be filled with him every second.
Though I felt another emotion in me.. I felt happy that he made it..

⊹˚. ♡.𖥔 ݁ ˖

{Midnight 2:54 AM}

My eyes burst open.
Sweat drips from my forehead.
Was that fight real?
Of course it had to be.. I could barley open one of my eyes, and I have so many bruises..
I stare up at the ceiling,
how did my life turn so much?

I use all my strength and push my body up,It feels like hours for me to get up from my bed.
I look down to see Beomgyu sleeping peacefully. I couldn't describe his beauty.. His defined look, and his peach lips. Why didn't I notice this before?

"Like the view?"
My eyes widen, He was awake?
My face turns into a shade of pink
"You seemed to enjoy it" Beomgyu smirks at the sight of me blushing.
"You're too cocky.." I mumble, looking away from him.
Beomgyu starts to giggle,
"Thanks"
"Your welcome?" I gave him a nervous smile, We are way too close..
I back up from Beomgyu's face.
"You know.. I couldn't buy that ice cream because of your dad."
"Yea?"
"Can you buy some?" I stare at him smiling. I never smiled so wide, with him..

"Sure, only if you come"
Beomgyu smiled back at me. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

⊹˚. ♡.𖥔 ݁ ˖

I think his laugh infected me. Taehyun.. could my life always be this happy?

(SORRY THIS WAS SHORT!! AND IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES IM SO SORRY 😘😘) PLEASE VOTE!!