⊹Fourteen: Uh Oh!⊹

Warning!! Bad grammar, many mistakes!
- Inconsistent *I say/I said/I yell out*
- New characters added!
- may not make sense!

Taehyun POV
"I meant brothers!" Beomgyu screamed out loud "Yea! He did!"
God Beomgyu how do you mess up that bad?
Yeonjun and Kai stare at us,
"Uh okay...I mean we didn't say anything about it."
"Okay but you looked at us shocked!"
Beomgyu puts his hands up in defense,
"True, but a bit over dramatic, are you hiding something from us?"
Me and Beomgyu turn to each other one pissed off and the other nervous,
"No!"
"No!"
I could see Yeonjun's mouth open,
I do NOT want to listen to his lecture or him talking about me and the narcissist beside me!
*Ring bell*
Saved by the bell
"Oh look at that! Let's head to class my good friends!" I hold Kai and Yeonjun's shoulder and push them to class. I left Beomgyu for good reasons of course,
Kai and Yeonjun aren't smart enough to figure out our secret!
Right?

(QUESSSTION OF THE CHAPTERR!! FAV ICE CREAM FLAVOUR!)

Beomgyu's POV
I basically just fucked myself! What if they figure out my secret?!
I don't think they're smart enough to figure it out, though they may think I'm dating that dickhead.

˚. .𖥔 ݁ ˖

Yeonjun's POV

"They are so dating!!"
I'm so gonna jumping up and down and twirling all around.
"Eh maybe?" Kai shrugs at me,

"I think they're super cool secret agents!" Kai's eyes sparkle at the thought of that, But I think that's just ridiculous. It's impossible for them to be agents those are only in movies!

Back to Beomgyu walking to cafeteria

"Hm it's a low chance they would suggest that you guys are agents, so I guess it's fine" Soobin brushes it off his shoulder,
"Do we tell the agency?"
"Nah, it's fine plus it's Yeonjun and Kai"
"So?"
"They're maniacs and idiots.."
"So are you?"
Soobin fell silent,
"But what's your point?"
"That your a dumbass that has cool tricks up his sleeve"
I pull up my sleeve, pretending to have a card down my sleeve.
"Thanks you too"
"No problem, wait.."
I do a peace sign and winked at Soobin as I run to find a table.
God Beomgyu can be so stupid, scratch that he is stupid
- Soobin

˚. .𖥔 ݁ ˖

NO ONE'S POV

"No Kai, for the last time we aren't hiding something like us being spies or agents" Taehyun says rolling his eyes.

Beomgyu spits out his drink, and turns to Soobin, with his mouth wide open.
"He-hey! What about agents and spies?" Beomgyu screams at us,
Soobin squeezes his drink frustrated.
"Oh wanna hear my theory about Taehyun-ah and you being agents for some organization!"
"Or maybe they have cool powers!"
"Kai it's cute but maybe I think it's something more romantic, I mean enemies to lovers is a classic!" Yeonjun puts his hand on his heart and closes his eyes definitely imaging a scene with Taehyun and Beomgyu.
"Well we are like brothers and not even close to one of those choices."
Taehyun says with his classic what the actual fuck are you saying face.
"Uh I don't wanna hear about either topics" Beomgyu stares Kai.
"Beomgyu! Why are you talking with them!"
"Oh shit.. Hi Shio!" Beomgyu gives a fake smile to the girl

A pretty girl, described as perfect walks in, oh and next to her is the girl who spoke, that's Lee Shio, she's Lia's best friend, not as pretty but pretty. Why does not many people have a crush on her? First of all she's a bitch to everyone that's not popular sometimes to her friends, but not to Beomgyu that's her obvious crush. Lia isn't even allowed near her 'man' even though she has a boyfriend. Now let's go to Taehyun's state of mind. Oh and yes she found her way into his friend group.