Part 4

Hey there! 🌟 Can we have a little heart-to-heart? I just wanted to check in and make sure my chatty style isn't getting on your nerves. I know I tend to ramble sometimes, but honestly, it's because I would genuinely enjoy connecting with you, the readers!

So, um, if my constant chatter is starting to feel unnecessary or annoying, please don't hesitate to let me know. Your feedback is super important to me, and I want to make sure your reading experience is enjoyable and comfortable.

********************

As Neha pushed open the door to the room, her heart pounded in her chest. Her family lay on the hospital beds, their faces pale and drawn. Seeing them like this, so vulnerable and weak, was a sight that she would never forget. Her heart ached with a pain so profound, it threatened to consume her.

Her family's eyes fluttered open. Their gazes landed on Neha, their expressions turning from confusion to shock as they took in her appearance. The sindoor in her hair parting, the bridal attire, the heavy jewelry - every element was a symbol of her new status.

"Neha?" her mother whispered, her voice barely audible. "What... what happened?"

Neha looked at her mother, her eyes welling up with tears. "Maa," she said, her voice choked with emotion. "I... I had to..."

Her words trailed off, the enormity of what she had done sinking in. She had married Dev, a man she barely knew, to save her family. And now, seeing her family's shocked expressions, she realized the impact of her decision.

Her father, a man of few words, looked at Neha, his eyes filled with a mix of confusion and concern. He asked, his voice hoarse. "Why are you dressed like this Neha? And... and the sindoor..."

Neha looked at her father, her heart breaking at the sight of his confusion. "Papa,". "I... I married Dev Rajwansh."

The room fell silent, the only sound being the steady beep of the heart monitors. Her family stared at her, their faces a mask of shock and disbelief. Her brother, always the protective one, was the first to break the silence.

He said, his voice filled with disbelief. "You... you married him, your boss? But why? How?"

Neha looked at her brother, her eyes filled with tears. "Bhaiya," she said, "I... I had no choice. It was the only way to save our family."

Her brother looked at her, his eyes filled concern. "But Neha, You didn't have to do this. We could have found another way."

Neha shook her head, her tears falling freely now. "No, bhaiya, There was no other way. I did what I had to do."

As she spoke, her family looked at her, their expressions filled with shock, disbelief, and concern. They were silent, their minds trying to process the shocking revelation. Neha, their Neha, had married Dev Rajwansh to save them. The thought was too much to bear.

As the reality of the situation sank in, Neha broke down, her sobs echoing through the room. Her family watched her, their hearts aching for her. They had always known Neha to be strong and resilient, but seeing her like this, so vulnerable and broken, was a sight they would never forget.

Her mother finally spoke up. "We're here for you beta. We'll get through this together."

Neha nodded, a small yet significant gesture of acceptance. She wiped her tears. "I know, Maa, And I'm grateful for that."

--------------

The past three weeks had been a whirlwind of emotions for Neha and her family. From the shock of the accident to the subsequent hospitalization, every day brought with it a new challenge. But now, they were finally on the road to recovery. The doctors had discharged them, declaring them stable enough to go home.