Part 6

🥺💔 Dear readers,

I hope this message finds you well. I want to take a moment to express some feelings that have been weighing heavily on my heart. As I pour my soul into crafting stories for you to enjoy, I can't help but feel a pang of sadness when they fail to resonate as I had hoped. Each word, each chapter is a piece of me laid bare, hoping to elicit a response, whether it be praise or constructive criticism. Yet, when the silence echoes louder than any feedback, it's hard not to feel disheartened. 😔💔

I understand that not every story will captivate everyone, but I had hoped for more. Just a few words, a simple like, would have meant the world to me. Your opinion matters, your feedback shapes my growth as a writer. So, if my stories don't meet your expectations, please tell me. Thank you for your time, and I'm sorry if I sound rude. 🙏💔💔

............................

As the Rajwansh siblings gathered around the pav bhaji stall, they found themselves met with a small crowd of eager customers. Aarav and Abhay exchanged knowing glances, silently deciding to take charge of ordering while the others waited in the car. "We'll get the orders ready, and then we can find a peaceful spot to enjoy our meal," Aarav suggested, and the rest of the group nodded in agreement.

Aarav and Abhay disappeared into the crowd of people, the others settled into the car, anticipation building for the delicious treat awaiting them. Finally, both returned, the appealing aroma filling the air. "Behold!" Aarav declared, presenting the paper bag. "The eighth wonder of the world: pav bhaji!"  

The group decided to head to a nearby park, where shaded benches offered the perfect spot for a picnic. Seated in a circle on the bench, all were eager to dug in, "Guys," Swati said, "we need a strategy. How do we make this pav bhaji look Insta-worthy?"

Advik leaned forward. "Swati, it's street food. You can't filter out the calories. Moreover, you do realize that your followers will judge you, right? They'll be like, 'Oh, look at Miss Fitness Guru swallowing a mountain of butter-soaked pav bhaji. Shame!'" He mimicked a disapproving tone, and the others burst into laughter. 

Abhay grinned. "Ah, the irony. Swati, the fitness freak, indulging in sinful pav bhaji. Your followers are going to have a blast." He mimicked typing on an imaginary phone. "Caption: 'Caught red-handed! Swati Rajwansh, the salad queen, surrenders to the pav bhaji.'"

Swati shot back, "Oh, come on, bhai. I can still post it with the hashtag #cheatday. Besides, a little treat now and then never hurt anyone." She took a deep breath, inhaling the fragrant air. "And this," she gestured to the steaming plates of pav bhaji, "is my version of self-care."

Aarav chimed in, "Yeah, unfortunately, they don't know that her cheat days are more frequent than her so-called diet days." His comment elicited laughter from the group. 

Swati rolled her eyes, her mouth still half-full. "Variety is the spice of life Bhai," she joked. "And speaking of spice, this pav bhaji is hitting all the right notes."

Akshita, sitting next to Swati, nodded in agreement. "Absolutely," she said, her voice taking on a serious tone. "This is sooo delicious. I mean, I just love it." 

Abhay raised an eyebrow, his lips curving into a smirk. "More than you love me, baby?" he teased, leaning closer to her.

Akshita faked seriousness, her eyes wide. "Yes," she declared dramatically. 

Advit and Aarav suppressed their laughter, and Abhay responded, "I'll take it as a joke." Akshita, biting her lips to suppress her laugh, said, "You shouldn't probably. I'm serious. You're my second love, actually. My first love is food."