The Queen Bee of Gluttony

(y/n) pov

Me: B-... B-Beelzebub!?

Bee: (y/n), please don't freak out, just try and stay calm-

Me: M-my girlfriend-... Beelzebub?

I look her up and down a few times.

Bee: Babe, can I please explain-

I curl into a ball and flop onto my side. My breathing became sporadic. I sweat and shake more.

Me: What is- ... what- I... why are y-... I just-

She cups my face and makes me look at her.

Bee: Hey hey hey! I'm here, it's alright... I'm here.

She sits down next to me, and holds me close.

Bee: You're alright.

She scratches my head, and rubs my back. I hug her and calm down.

Me: Bee?

She looked down to me.

Bee: Yes?

Me: Why didn't you tell me? I'm guessing you knew I was Lucifer's trainee, but... why did you keep this from me even after that?

Bee: I was... scared... that you wouldn't accept me, or would be freaked out, or would just break up with me then and that if I told you-

I sit up, and kiss her. It felt strange, but... good? She cupped my face with one pair of arms, and wrapped the other around my body.

We separate, and I cup her face as well.

Me: I would never do any of those things. I think it's... u-uh... k-kinda hot.

I blush and try to look away, but she held my face in place. She chuckles and kisses my forehead.

Bee: Y'know, if you were into this type of shit, you could've just told me.

Me: I d-didn't mean i-it like that I-I-

Bee: I know... but you clearly like it~

Me: I-I-... y-yeah.

She smiles and rests my head in her breast. I think for a little while. I speak up once I have all the questions I want to ask.

Me: How do you get intoxicated? You're a Sin, you shouldn't be affected by normal human beer.

Bee: There are different pills out there that can get more powerful demons slash powerful hellborn slash Sin intoxicated if mixed into a drink or swallowed. I usually mix some of Belphegor's "Certain Death" pills into my drinks. I wonder if I still have my stash in the closet?

Me: Why do you come down to earth?

Beelzebub: To get people to indulge in gluttony. But I do like hanging around here, the people are cool.

Me: Why did you not recognize Tex? It was pretty obvious it was him.

She deadpanned me.

Bee: Hun, I was shitfaced...

She gestures her hands around.

Me: Yeah, that makes sense...

I lay down onto her chest, and hug tight.

Me: Did-... did you only see me as another person you could get to indulge in gluttony, or did you actually see something in me?

Bee: Well... when we first met, I found you intriguing. A cute boy that not only dressed heavy in all black, but did it in spring, carrying a cricket bat in his backpack, not to mention the knife in your shoulder. But... *sigh* yeah, I also saw you as another person to-... there really isn't a better word than- "indoctrinate" into gluttony.