The Hazbin Hotel

Transcript taken from here: https://hazbinhotel.fandom.com/wiki/That%27s_Entertainment/Transcript#google_vignette

(y/n) pov, a couple days later

I sit up in bed, the feeling of fur next to me. I look to my left and see Bee, sleeping soundly. I stare at her, just taking everything in.

Bee: You gonna keep staring, hun, or are you going to do something?

Me: Sorry, it's just... you're really pretty.

She blushes, and looks away. She then grabs me and shoves me into her breast.

Bee: Shut up.

I wrap my arms around her, and sink into her chest. I start to cry a little.

Bee: (y/n), what's wrong!?

Me: I'm okay, I'm okay, I just... I can't believe my life is this good now. I have you, Vaggie, Stacy, Lucifer, Charlie, everyone... I love you.

Bee: I love you too.

We kiss. She gets on top of me, and starts kissing my cheek, and then my neck.

Me: We should get up, Stacy is probably hungry right now.

Bee: *sigh* alright.

She straddled me and we sit up. I bury my head into her chest, and close my eyes.

Me: Hey Bee, j-just a little thought, might be stupid I don't know... have you ever thought about getting married.

I felt the room freeze. I slowly look up at her, and she has huge blush on her face.

Bee: Y-you... wanna... m-ma-marry me?

Me: I don't... know yet. I do want to spend the rest of my life and after life with you, but... I don't know how to describe.

Bee: You're nervous?

Me: I guess. It's not you or anything, it's just... fuck, why is this hard to put into words.

Bee: I get it, you don't have to explain.

She cupped my face and made me look up at her.

Bee: For now, let's just get through life one step at a time.

She kissed my hair, and cradled me.

Me: Okay, now let's actually go make food for Stacy.

We get out of bed, and I get a good view of a completely nude Bee. She looks at me and smirks.

Her hand made its way up to her ass, she gives herself a good slap, and moans.

Bee: Mmmph~ You want me don't you~? Come here and massage me real quick~

I walk up to her, and start gently massaging her butt. As I do, I get hard, and my tip rubs up against her thighs.

Bee: That's a good boy~

I blush and aim my penis at her asshole.

Bee: W-wait, I think that's the wrong-

I swiftly thrust into her, as she falls onto the bed. She grabs the covers and bites down on them.

I keep fucking her as hard as I can, she grabs onto the back of my neck, and pulls me down. She gets next to my ear and whispers.

Bee: I take it back, your such a bad boy~ I'll have to punish you tonight~

Me: Sorry, I c-couldn't resist.

I take my cock out, and she turns around onto her back. I slam it back into her ass, and she screams into the blankets.