~Love and Family~

~Love and Family~

Plot

       Twins Fern and Harlow Lannister-Baker could not be more different. Harlow thrives in social settings, Fern would rather stay home. Harlow plays many different sports, Fern prefers the arts. Harlow sleeps in whenever she can, Fern likes waking up early. 

       Despite their differences, Fern and Harlow are as close as twin sisters can be. They never fight, never argue, never insult one another. They're always there for each other, no matter what. 

       And with all the changes coming to their lives, they're definitely going to need each other's support.

Notes

Here it is, the fourth instalment of the Port Orthos series, and the first of the second generation! I've missed teenager Fern and Harlow after writing about them for Halloween, so I'm happy to finally be writing this!

The chapters will be alternating between Fern and Harlow's POVs since they do have different storylines; I could have given them separate books, but their storylines will be occurring at the same time so it would just be easier for me to have alternating POVs, just so I don't end up messing up the timeline in their separate books lol.

If you haven't read the Port Orthos series before, this technically can be read as a standalone since it's about new characters --the first three are about Fern and Harlow's dads.

That being said, I hope you enjoy the next generation of Port Orthos! The first chapter will be coming tomorrow, aka February 20th, sometime early in the morning (PST).

-Laeti