009

'Time for my roadtrip'

"Everything is up to date and the girls all have their HIV cards, What's my shit got to do with ATF?" Luann questioned as one of Stahl's partners walked up to them with a box in hand

"Viagra, Poppers, Blow" Stahl spoke as she pulled different bags out from inside

"This is bullshit!" Luann Exclaimed

"No Its possession maybe even intent to distribute, Shut it down" She spoke looking over to the other agent "That's a wrap"

"Hey! I'm trying to run a department here, You wanna tell me how i'm gonna do that without an office" Unser shouted looking over at Hale "You know about this?"

"No one knew I love a good surprise" Stahl replied walking past holding a box with Luann in handcuffs

"What the hell is going on?"

"I'm borrowing your house for a couple weeks gonna be a little tight"

"And what's your business here?" Unser questioned stepping closer to her

"What do you think chief hm, I bet you already made a call to Clay Morrow your personal and professional relationship with The Sons Of Anarchy has been well documented"

"Is that so" He replied looking over at Hale

"Yeah" She paused for a moment "Escort chief Unser out he poses a security risk to my investigation"

"Yes Ma'am" One of the Agents replied

"You scrawny uptight bitch, You don't know shit about me or this town"

"Why don't you take a little downtime Wayne" Stahl spoke getting in his personal space "Play golf, Go fishing, Get a round oh chemo You know relax" She finished before walking into his office.

"You didn't have to humiliate the guy" Hale spoke after shutting the door

"Your the one that got this ball rolling sparky, You wanna play in my backyard or the cow pastures?"

"I wanna stop Samcro" He replied

"Good! Then let's catch up" She said handing him a file "We know The Sons are getting their guns in oil barrels In Dung, Co Ireland"