029

"I needed Cammy to go away

"I needed Cammy to go away. Not to be splayed out for public consumption." Jimmy stated

"Army Council sanctioned it. Felt the Norcal operation had been compromised by Cameron and Eddy. A message was needed. They put that mismanagement on you."

"The snags, which were out of my control, are all being righted."

"Good."

Jimmy sat down before speaking again "When I return the baby to Jax Teller, it's finished. We all move on."

"I think it's best we keep the child here for now. He'll be in loving arms 'till this plays out."

"I'll tell you how it plays out. A half-mad father and his MC posse rolls into Belfast, he kicks up a shit storm and alerts every peeler on either side of the wall."

"The child is not a bargaining chip."

"My point. This is not about my agenda with the Sons. It's about protecting the progress we've made."

"And the profits you've made."

"Aye. Aye, Father, I earn. And it's my bloody efforts that pump cash into our dying fight. Now, you remember that."

"Keeping the Child here was not my decision."

"Bollocks. Army Council sways to your brilliant advice."

"I offer the guidance of a priest, try and keep us focused on Gods will."

"Well, maybe it's Gods will I give Samcro a ring up and tell them the boys gone because the priest gave him away to a pair of loving arms."

"I think God and everyone with hands folded to him would flag that move as extremely capricious. I would pray on it."

"Jimmy." Clay informs handing Jax the phone

"Tell me you have my son."

"I'm sorry, I don't, Jackson. Real Army boys grabbed Cammy at Central Station. Abel wasn't with him."

"Well, they had to grill him before they tied off his neck."