Special Delivery

A phone summoning story from me? Why yes please! Simply put that I've always wanted to write something like this. And in case it wasn't obvious, yes, we'll be summoning the beautiful women of Nikke. So expect a few familiar faces to show up in many chapters. (Alice is my top favourite, I wanna give her all the hugs and love!)

Oh, and there'll be plenty of lemon content as well, just putting it out there.

Anyway, let's begin with the story right away!

============================

Y/N POV

"Ugh, what a day...office work is a pain in the ass." I complained the moment I got home.

My life isn't exactly special, it mostly consists of working at a dead-end job, a couple of friends I don't often see, and a minimum wage that may seem like a joke to others who work. But despite all that, coming home which I have all to myself, is my one moment of solace.

It's always been like that since the day I waved goodbye to my parents years ago, as I moved out of their home to start this journey and see what life brings. Perhaps in hindsight, I should've just stayed back there and continued free-loading until I get a break.

Oh well, this is somehow better to be honest, my house, my rules.

I was getting ready to make dinner when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and in front of me was a mailman who had a cardboard package in hand.

"Excuse me, is this Y/N's home?" He asked.

"That's me." I answered. "What's with the package?"

"It's a delivery for you. I don't know the details, but they've asked me to send this to you and you'll need to sign on this form in return."

He handed me a small form...suspicious...

'Well, I don't think life can get any worse, might as well have a laugh for now.' I thought before nodding. "Okay, I have a pen right here."

I signed on the form and handed it back to him who gave me the package.

"Thank you, sir. Have a good afternoon." He replied before leaving.

I closed the door and took a look at the package. I brought it to the kitchen and brought out my most trusted ally...why, my favorite blade knife of course!

I pierced the tape side and opened the flap, inside was a small box that showed an image of a very new-looking mobile phone

"Huh? I didn't order a new phone, but hey, if I got it without paying for it or winning any competition I wasn't aware of, I won't complain." I said. "Let's have a better look at it."

I opened the box and took out the contents and getting a good look at the phone and beside it was a large note, it must be one of those invoice messages, but when I read it, that wasn't the case.