Different Kinds Of Pleasure

Ignore the festive background, for we have a detailed threesome involving this duo!

=================================

I was in for a surprise when I woke up the next morning.

"Hmhm, rise and shine, Commander." A cute voice said.

"Huh..." I looked up to see Yuni smiling and on top of me. "What the?!"

"Morning, sleepyhead. Don't you just love mornings?"

"...nope."

"Oh, don't you remember? You're supposed to be up this morning, aren't you?"

That was when I remembered, I'm supposed to be meeting the CEO today.

"Ah, I get it now...but umm, could you get off me, please?" I asked.

She smirked a little. "Oh, I will...if you kiss me."

I lifted myself up a little and smirked at her before placing my lips on hers. She gasped and her face went bright red, but she hummed and slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"Will that do?" I asked.

"Yes, Commander." She answered quietly. "Th-thank you..."

"Mmm..." Mihara then woke up next to me. "Morning, Commander. I heard kissing."

"Hehe, that was me." Yuni giggled. "Anyway, remember to give me a kiss every morning, Commander. Or I'll start whipping you...gently, of course."

'Ha ha ha ha...I better make a mental note of that...like, now!'

"Oooh, does that mean it's my turn?" Mihara asked with a blush.

Yuni smirked at her. "Yes, now let's start with the morning whip."

"Oh yes!"

I got dressed and said nothing before leaving. The rest of them weren't awake yet, so I grabbed a quick breakfast before leaving the house. I then made my way to the HQ building, where Rapi was waiting outside the entrance.

"Good morning, Commander." She greeted. "Anis told me she heard footsteps last night, did anyone go into your room?"

"Umm...about that." I responded, rubbing my head as we made our way inside. "Yuni and Mihara slept with me and Yuni gave me quite the wake-up call, before performing a 'morning whip' on Mihara, so I left."

She sighed. "I guess she was bound to do that sooner or later. Yuni should consider herself lucky that Mihara's here so she can remain tame...unlike what happened to her in the old dimension."

"Was it really that bad?"

She nodded. "Yes, but it looks like being here will prevent that from happening again. Anyway, I think you should spend time with them tonight. There'll be a lot to go through, once you're new work is officially underway."

"Fair enough."

We arrived at the office building and made our way to the CEO's office where Malcolm was waiting.

"Good morning, Y/N. I trust you slept well?" He asked.

"Very much so." I nodded. "Seriously, the bed I was in was the comfiest one ever!"

"Good to hear that, young man. Well then, let us begin on the first important topic, your occupation. As of today, you will no longer be working at your old job, that place may as well be old news to you. Which leads me to a new line of work that I've lined up for you."

"And what is my new job?"

He grinned a little. "You will actually have two jobs. First is that you will be assigned as one of the base janitors. The staff we have employed is big enough, but we're still lacking at least one or two more to cover other parts of the base on a weekly basis."