I Love Mr. Rabbit

Yeah, you can kinda tell who's gonna be next with that chapter title. Also, the image above shows what the new base would look like in the story, or a part of it at least.

Anyway, janitor work begins with the plot advancing once more.

===================================

Waking up the next morning, I felt my arms being held down by Mihara and Yuni. Seems that even though they were sleeping, their brains were on red alert. And the force of their hold on me was strong, but I knew what I had to do, to get them to let go.

I gave them a sneaky kiss to both and they loosened their grip, letting me move my arms before I slowly slid down the bed and got off before heading over to the wardrobe to put on fresh clothes. I looked back at them and gave them another pair of kisses to keep them happy.

I left the bedroom and walked downstairs to the kitchen, ready to make breakfast. Rapi, Anis and Neon came on down and sat by the dining table.

"Morning, ladies." I greeted. "Today's the day I start my janitor work."

"Morning, handsome." Anis replied as she hugged me from behind. "Did you miss me?"

"You know I always have you girls on my mind, which I will be when I'm working."

Rapi nodded. "Yes. You start your janitor work, today."

"I still think master needs a better job than that." Neon said.

"Well, don't forget that I'm a summoner as well." I reminded. "Actually, it's been a while since my phone last summoned a girl. I wonder why that is..."

"Maybe...there are others who are already here?" Anis guessed. "Girls, I think I've found what we can do today."

"You mean we should have a look around and find familiar faces?" Rapi asked.

"Yeah! If we meet anyone else we know and get along with, it'll make living here even better."

Neon hummed quietly. "I wonder if she's here...I really hope so..."

"Anyway, there's a few things I wanted to know, but we can talk about that after breakfast." I said. "Mihara and Yuni will be down shortly."

"Oh, so they finally got their claws into you?" Anis smirked. 

"They didn't go too far with you, Commander?" Rapi asked.

"Actually, it was kinda tame. Although I'll admit that I did let myself go in being a little rough with them." I rubbed my head. "But they didn't mind that, so I think I was lucky there."

"So, what are you making for us this morning?" Neon asked.

"One of my fully normal breakfast meals that I can make, thanks to this house being fully stocked with whatever I wanna make. Starting with eggs which answers the question on who came first. Which is normally the guy."

Rapi just frowned at me in silence, I better move the topic on quickly.

Anis laughed. "Okay, now that I haven't heard before."

Neon blushed. "Master, there's a time and a place for that."

"Anyway, you should know what I make by now." I said. "I guess you wanted a little reminder."

"Yeah, a reminder of how much you love us, as our handsome Commander." Anis replied.

She then sat back down by the table. Mihara and Yuni finally showed up as I had breakfast finished and was serving up with plates and cutlery at the ready.