Nikkes With Benefits

Sooo, it's time to bring the other two main girls into the fray.

Also, look at that pretty house in the image above...wish I had a place like that.

===========================

The moment I got up the next morning, I moved to the left and ended up feeling something smooth. I opened my eyes to see that I was rubbing my right hand on Rapi's arm who opened her eyes. I was reminded that I had my first time with her, and she didn't seem to mind.

"Oh shit..." I muttered. "...busted."

"Good morning, Y/N." She replied before noticing my hand. "Were you surprised to see me like this?"

I immediately moved my hand away. "Yeah, kinda. I was waking up and wondering if what happened yesterday was a dream. But then I forgot you were sleeping with me, until I felt your arm."

She smiled. "Y/N, I think you should learn to be not be so intimidated by me, remember that I'm here to protect and care for you in any way I can."

I sat up and sighed. "I know...I'm learning to get used it to quickly, but I also wish that it wasn't happening so fast. Hmm...is it Friday yet?"

"Actually, it is." She replied. "The time on your bedroom clock says so."

"Right, then I might as well get dressed and be ready for work." I looked at her. "But before that, I know we did it last night, but do you wanna shower with me?"

She nodded. "Of course, Y/N. I will also change back into my outfit after we've washed ourselves."

But before we did, I gave her what I would my dose of morning affection. We got of bed and headed to the bathroom to shower and yes, there was a chance, but I chose to let it pass, since I had to get ready to face another boring day at work.

~~~~~

Now that I was all prepared, I grabbed my personal stuff and stood outside my home. But before I properly left, I felt my hand being grabbed.

"If you're heading to work, what should I do?" She asked, blushing.

"Make sure to watch over the house while I'm gone, okay?" I asked. "Oh and before I forget..."

I took her hand and kissed her once more before leaving.

She nodded, smiling. "Thank you. As your Nikke, I shall defend your home at all costs."

"You don't have to go that far, but okay. I'll be back from work."

I left the house and made my way over to my job which was a walk away since I couldn't drive. Besides, having a license and car insurance are not cheap.

~~~~~

As Rapi watched Y/N leave the home, she noticed that he left his phone behind.

"Looks like he forgot to bring it with him." She said. "Well actually, it's better this way if he doesn't want to be surprised with a summon."

But as luck would have it, the phone began to glow.

"Looks like the Commander is in for a surprise when he comes back...huh? It's you?!"

"Rapi?!"

~~~~~

As I entered the office building, I suddenly sneezed.

"Achoo!" I rubbed my nose. "Either I'm having allergies, or someone was talking about me..."