Shadow magic, Smile

Chapter 2

"I know that it's a bit early to ask something of him right after giving my first offering but, I need a way to hide the scars I've received from my victims.... An ability of sorts, that will help me with running away from the place where I had committed murder, just in case someone finds me or I need a quick way out." He explains as the snake has its head pressed on the swan, listening to him intently as its tongue kept poking out.

The snake started to point its snout on the swan then back at him. Allen looked between the swan and the snake in confusion until he remembered the swan in the book he was still holding.

"Does your master like swans?" He guessed getting a nod of approval from the snake after a moment of it looking hesitant as it then turned towards the full moon.

Allen can only hope that what he was assuming was this easy task when it came to making a deal with Lucifer. "Do you... Want me to make a swan for your master? as an offering every full moon?" He's not sure if he was just imagining it, or did he just see the snake's eyes sparkle when it nodded eagerly.

He stared at the moon for a moment, realizing that it couldn't be this easy to make a deal with a demon as powerful as Lucifer. "What do I offer in exchange for what the ability i was asking for?" He knew the answer to that, Rose had told him that giving an offering every full moon is different than an offering when you're asking a demon for something.

Offering the swan is a show of respect and devotion. But, when you ask a demon for something.... It's a higher price to pay for.

It looked at him with red beady eyes as he stared right back at it. "My soul?" He asked and the snake nodded slowly as if it expected him to cower. "I'll accept it." He said flinching backwards when the snake's body suddenly twisted and morphed into a human.... At least he assumed it was a human.

Right before him was a slim, pale looking blonde who's.... Very short, barely reaching Allen's shoulder well dressed in a white tail coat suit with a white top hat that has a snake and an apple on it and a cane that too has an apple as a handle.

the man looked up at him with a wide Cheshire like grin. "So! You want to make a deal with the big man eh?" He said with his hand motioning towards himself with his other hand that was holding the staff is spread wide dramatically.

"Oh, Am I to assume that you were the snake pet I was talking to then?" Allen said smiling through his confusion at the new sight of a snake turned man in front of him, who he assumes might still be Lucifer's servant of sorts.

"HA HA! yes! The name's Lucifer~ y'know- cause you summoned me?" The blonde said to Allen who is now looking shocked at that.

"Huh, it's quite a pleasure to meet you! Although.... You're much shorter than what I expected..." Allen stated looking at Lucifer up and down with raised eyebrows.

"Hey! Watch your attitude mister! I'm not the one trying to make a deal with the devil here y'know!" Lucifer exclaimed as he got right into Allen's face at his statement. The teen smiled widely at the demon upon realising that he's not as easy to anger and result to violence as a lot of the humans he knew.

"Well, let's get straight to the point now shall we? So you want to have some sort of- ah.. power-ability of sorts that can hide those scars and make a quick escape? Well I've got just the thing for that!" Suddenly he gets engulfed in shadows and disappears.

Allen looked around for the demon only for him to suddenly appear right behind him. "Shadow magic! It can easily hide those scars of yours AND help you get away from sticky situations, in exchange of course you'll have to give your soul to muah~" he held his hand out to the teen who looked at his hand thoughtfully.