Birthday [one year old]

Chapter 23

[February 15th 1926]

"Happy birthday Charles!" Lucifer and Allen greets the now one year old angel who's playing with the new chew toy his aunt Rosie had gotten him in his high chair. "Awww our son has finally turned one! If only Charlotte were here to celebrate it with him..." The blonde says with tears in his eyes as he looks at the blue with pink colored cake he had baked earlier with a candle on both sides.

"It's alright Angel, i'm sure that she's also enjoying her birthday down in hell with Rosie and Lilith-" just as the brunette says that, a portal opens from behind him as Lilith comes out with Charlotte in her arms. "Cha-charlotte!" Lucifer calls out as Lilith readily gives the toddler to him with an indignant look on her face.

"Seriously? You literally see her every time me and Rosie need to go to a meeting... Hell, you saw her YESTERDAY." She says as Rosie stepped out of the portal with the necklace around her neck, still looking like Lucifer's original form. "Settle down hon! They're literally her BIOLOGICAL parents... Of course they would want to interact with their daughter as much as they could." She moves to take the necklace off her neck, before shoving it into her pocket as her disguise melts away.

"How's the wittle birthday boy doing?" Rosie coos as she gently squeezes the toddler's cheek who just giggles when he sees her before shoving the chew toy back into his mouth. "Uh-huh, he's definitely teething Alright. Charlotte here has also started teething for a while now too!" She moves to drag a bag out of the portal before it finally closes.

"We bought gifts for Charles as well~ Allen tells me all about how the kid likes to see decapitated heads and such, so I made a gift for him in cannibal town!" She says as she takes said gift that looks like a severed head rattle out of her pocket before giving it to the toddler, he immediately takes interest in it and starts to shake it around while laughing.

"Huh? When did he start liking... This...?" The blonde asks as he pokes the head of the rattle. "Well~ I've... Been bringing him to the hideout when I would torture Dan lately, and it seems that he enjoys watching him suffer as much as I do." The brunette explains as he wraps an arm around his partner's waist who immediately tensed up at hearing his words.

"What?! But- that's too dangerous! What if that guy gets out and-" Allen places a finger on the blonde's lips, effectively quieting him down. "There's no need to worry about him harming anyone dear, besides... He's already lost his limb privileges." The taller man chuckles as he remembers his son laughing very loudly at the sight of him using the chainsaw to cut off Dan's limbs... Without using any anesthetics of course.

Because of his loose tongue, Allen had also decided to just cut it off entirely since he doesn't need the man's scathing remarks every time he tortures him. He was glad though that despite the man's tongue being cut off he still has the ability to scream whenever he tortures him, which he took great pleasure in as he noticed that the light in Dan's eyes had slowly lost its light as the years flew by.

Oh to see the man try and fail to escape him for the last five years until he has lost all hope of ever escaping when the brunette had cut off his limbs. It was the most interesting thing to see how someone would just try and fail miserably until he had lost all hope of ever trying it again.

"Hmm..... Well, I suggest you put a mark on his body. So when he comes down to hell you could easily identify him and make sure he doesn't pose a threat to your family.... Again." Lilith says darkly knowing full well that the man would definitely be waiting for Allen in hell if he dies first. She's already discovered that the man and almost all of the shadow cult are involved with the mafia from the greed ring.