+01

Pic of Nova SanClare at the top with the God forbidden yellow dress on ;)

Vote & Comment thanks for reading.

Nova SanClare||

Pity was what I felt for myself.

I looked in my mothers eyes as she looked me over in this stupid cupcake brides maids dress all I seen in her eyes was pity. Pity for her eldest daughter who couldn't keep a man for shit.

'Maybe if you were more like Natalie then you would be married by now.' My mom didn't have to say it her face said it for her.

Hell she's said it enough times I just knew the look. I pushed my long brown blonde hair over my shoulder before raising my head high at my mother.

"You look nice honey," my mom shrugged "No she doesn't she looks like a cupcake," my sister snorted.

I inwardly thanked her as she handed me a different ugly yellow dress that she wanted for her wedding.

"Y'know you could be trying on wedding dresses right now but noooo-"

"Go try this on Nov," Nat chirped before pushing me into the dressing room with this awful yellow dress before my mom could start tearing me a new asshole.

"Maybe if she was more like you then she would be getting married to Stephan. I don't see how things didn't work between them he was smart, charming, he had money-"

I turned a def ear to my mothers little rant about my ex that I caught cheating on me in our apartment. Yep a brunette was bouncing on his d!ck when I came home from a long day of work. Go figure he didn't even like brunettes. I inwardly snorted.

My parents were pristine snobs, they only wanted the best for they're two daughters. My mother always planted the seed in me and my sisters minds to date higher class. Basically men who treated their wives like shit and envied the assholes in clubs that weren't married.

So you could imagine what Stephan the almighty Lawyer was like if my mom liked him. Nat was lucky though she was lucky enough to find a humble guy my mom actually liked. But Nat didn't care of her approval of Derrick the doctor. Nat loved that scrawny blonde with her whole heart.

And well I was now the eldest who couldn't keep a man. I wanted to be happy for my sister hell i was but each time my mom got involved in the wedding and reminded me how shameful I should be to let my little sister -four years younger than me- marry before me I couldn't help but feel pity for myself.

I sighed as I shrugged off the ugly big cupcake dress and put on the form fitting one that looked equal horrible on me.

I walked out of the dressing room to see my mom bickering with Nat. "How is it that she can't keep a lawyer like, Stephan ?!" My mom hissed I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. Mom knew Stephan was a sensitive spot for me at the moment but all she's seemed to do today was dig at the wound. She knew Stephan cheated on me but did she care?

When I told her all she had to say 'You weren't satisfying his needs in the bed room.' I happily snorted to which caused her to go into a rant on how unladylike I was acting.

Stephan was more than satisfied in the bedroom he came quicker than 911 in white neighborhoods for fucks sake! Each and every time I was the one missing the satisfying.

But hey he's the victim in her eyes and I didn't care.

Mom and Nat looked me over Nat smiled while mom looked disgusted.

"Honey did you even try passing up the chocolate cake or Nutella sandwiches for this wedding?" I felt my anger boil up my mom was pushing me and pushing me.