+05

Nova SanClare||

I had to give it to myself being next door neighbors with a psychopath and not getting curious wasn't easy. But I stayed far the fuck away from him.

When I was home I slept with a knife under my pillow and I was getting the extra bolt put on today. The walls were paper thin and so far I've heard horrible rock music that he played early in the morning- which I assumed was just to annoy me- and him reconstructing his new apartment.

If I didn't know the guy before he moved in I would think he was a normal hot guy but I knew better now.

I didn't know what to think of him moving in next to me. Why did he? So he could have better advantage at killing me? Or so he could learn my daily routine then kill me?

Well he had something coming if he thought that would happen because so far I've been mixing my shit up. I come home at a different time every damn day afraid and paranoid of what might happen if I just kept my daily routine...

My friends were curious on why we had started changing up the bars we hung out at but I didn't say not one word about the Mexican that moved in next door. I was too scared to even mention him I couldn't bring myself to even utter his name and so far everything that happened, happened a week ago.

I had started trying to get back to the normal of life, I was fine with that life rather than that God Father shit... I shivered at the thought of having a knife to my neck.

He wasn't here and I was sure of it. He left earlier this morning and hasn't been back since. This was his daily schedule and I couldn't see him having a normal day job- i laughed at myself hell no he didn't. He was probably out killing someone for fun everyday.

I quickly started unpacking boxes not wanting to think about the creepy killer next door.

"Nov it's in," Huston shouted from my living room. He was the one I asked to come put the bolt on, he agreed as long on it as long as i bought him a six pack.

I walked out of my room holding a box for the kitchen. Shit was really fucked up in here.

"Thanks I really appreciate it," I said thankfully as a knock at my door made me stop.

Huston went to it I froze "No Huston don't answer it!" I hissed but I was too late he opened the door. I gulped as a sigh of relief ran away from me when Regina came in smiling.

"This the new apartment Regina like!" She giggled and came over to me to give a hug. Huston rolled his eyes and shut the door.

"Thanks Gina," I smiled at her she started looking around.

"Yuck why is he here?" She asked frowning as if she just noticed Huston's 6 foot frame.

"He's helping me out Gina, play nice," I snickered as the two threw each other a nasty look while I started unpacking picture frames of me and my sister some of my mom and dad along with me.

I hadn't talked to mom or Nat since the spat and daddy said he was going to call me today.

"So you up for clubbing tonight?" I looked to Gina and thought it over maybe I did need a break from the stress the crazy killer brought next door.

I shrugged "I don't know yet," I said as I unpacked one of Lucifer's beds. I set the bed down in the living room and called the crazy cat so he could come lay here.

"Why not!" She whined as Huston drank down his beer.

Then I heard a door slam and knew instantly that my neighbor was home. Why was he home so early today?