+06

Nova SanClare||

"What man?"

Ginger was a good guy you can just sense it, he was the type to chill; crack jokes and I felt terrible for putting him in this threatening situation.

I looked at my very intimidating neighbor across the hall at his door.

I could just tell something was off, his hair was messy it looked like it had been played in, his jaw was clenched, and his knuckles were bruised while there was little red splattered dots on his chest like earlier.

My eyes went large those were blood drops.

No maybe red paint...

I felt my insides jump at the thought of him killing someone in there. I glanced behind his tall frame and was met with a dimly light apartment...

"I said take a fucking step inside that fucking apartment with her and I will blow your fucking brains out," he spat.

I was a very bad bad bad person because my thighs trembled and my core clenched with want at his aggressive tone.

But I had to dilute the issue at hand. Ginger glared at him ready to say something back but it all happened too fast.

Psycho had pulled out a handgun from the back of his boxer waist band and he had ginger up against the wall with the gun to his head within seconds.

I gasped and instantly sobered up when I seen the black gun with gold accessories added to it.

I gasped "Is your gun customized?"

My psycho neighbor looked my way he nodded as his lips titled a little. Then his eyes ran down my body the coals darkened even more if that was possible.

"You look nice Mi amor," he said nodding. I blushed glad he liked the white dress with a little floral print on it. The dress went mid thigh while the v-neck top of my dress gave view to my double D's after all there wasn't  any hiding them when they were this big.

"Thank you I got this dress last year," I said smiling he nodded his head "But it is a little too much..."

I frowned crossing my arms both the two men's eyes zoned in on my chest the blushed rushed to my cheeks once more.

"It's not..."

"It's not too much to be in the house in but outside yes, yes it is," he chirped with that accent floating off his tongue like silk.

Then he quickly turned back to ginger and pushed him harder up on the wall. Ginger was a bulky guy and it scared me how much strength my neighbor had...

I took in his flexing back a low groan almost left my parted lips but I stopped when I seen the crazy scratch marks on his back.

A rush of anger and jealousy washed over me when I seen fresh ones. They were red and angry marks then I seem more blood and snapped back into it.

"Give me on-"

"Let him go now," I spat as I went to them.

"M-man I-I'll leave!" Ginger said frantically but my lovely neighbor kept glaring and the gun clicked as he took off the safety.