+02

Pic of the the sexy Mexican Rafael . He looks yummy here ;)

Vote & comment please.

Any feed back is important to me.

Nova|

When I woke up the next morning I was swarmed with thoughts of the man from last night.

I muttered profanities to myself he must think I was a bitch I didn't even thank him for the help with the pervs or paying for my cab.

I shook my head and got out of bed. I end up stubbing my toe on a box it didn't hurt but I still muttered a 'ouch' because pain is all I know.

I snorted inwardly I was so dramatic.

I got up seeing Lucifer at my feet he was staring up at me with his beady eyes. His meowing was none stop I groaned and got up it was annoying how annoying this cat could really be. Hell he didn't even like to be petted what type of fucking cat didn't like to be petted? He would scratch me and I still had the mark from a week ago when he sunk his claws into my ankle because I got the wrong brand of cat nip for him.

He was literally Lucifer to me I swear. I knew it the moment Stephan brought him home hence the name...

If I didn't like the cat so much why take him after the break up? Well because when your a mad woman packing your shit and holding your head high you take every single thing that will hurt him inside as possible and he loved this fucking cat.

He probably loved the fucking cat more than me.

I snorted and got dressed ignoring the cats pointless meow's. I had to get to work which was in a office pretty boring if you ask me only exciting things we get around there is when Regina dared Huston to eat the old cheese sandwich in the back of the mini fridge in the lunch room.

And let me tell you that sandwich had been there for a good month.

I put on my light yellow button up and grey pencil skirt that made my ass look amazing. Well every pencil skirt did that for me... After I was done in the bathroom I left my hair down in soft waves and went to the kitchen climbing over boxes and other sorts to grab a breakfast bar. I needed to get this shit together.

I grabbed my phone which was on the counter to see a text from my worried sister, a call from  Harper my best friend, and my daily miss call from Stephan. I snorted and grabbed my office heels before grabbing my coat, keys, and phone before leaving.

I heard noise across the hall from my neighbors, they were a couple I only seen them a couple of times. From the bumping at night and screaming I knew they loved sex.

I wrinkled my nose at the door muttered 'Fuck you're relationship' before leaving the apartment building.

I called up Harper as I walked to work, it was no use for a car when the city had so much traffic plus my building for work was just down the street.

"So totally fuck Harper huh?"

I groaned "I had a little cat fight with my mom yesterday I needed a drink," I mumbled with apology in my tone. I had forgot about movie night...

"Apology accepted I knew she can be a bother but you're so taking me out for drinks tonight," he chirped I rolled my eyes.

"Yea sure why not I have money just flowing out my ass."

"You would if you shook it more," he mumbled "I mean why have a perfect plumped ass if you don't shake it?"

I rolled my eyes "So how's William?"