+08

Vote & comment please and thank you.

Nova SanClare||

A thick accent wouldn't shut up.

My head felt like it was underwater and had been beaten with rocks.

The voice got louder.

My head got heavier.

I groaned as I came to.

"Sto gestendo tutto!"

"Shit..." I mumbled while I to reach up to touch my head but I couldn't.

I tuned out the yelling Mexican in the background. While I finally took in the predicament I was in...

It wasn't a good one.

I was tied up and sat in a chair. The thing is I wasn't tied to a chair though...

I frowned that was really weird. I wiggled in the bonds but they weren't budging, I wiggling too much and fell out of the chair ungracefully on my stomach. I groaned in pain, I was hog tied I analyzed my feet tied up and noticed that the rope was cut neatly.

Boy scout once upon a time or nah?

Then it quickly hit me I was in my apartment, tied and up by the murder/mafia/drug lord/psychopath.

I quickly started thinking of an escape route.

I needed to get far away from this bastard soon as possible and call the police.

"Mio Caro, what are you doing?"

I froze as I took in his sleek black suit shoes.

"Uh- admiring the shinny wood floor they did some really nice things with the place- is this real wood? I mean it looks real but y'know how old fake wood could trick-"

"Cállate la boca," he spat with irritation seeping through his words to stop my rant.

I bit my lip I always knew if I ever got kidnapped they would for sure send me back I mean I talked too much, I promised I would sing hillbilly country side songs the whole time, and I would make sure to shit on myself so they would have to kick me out of the car...

But now I was living it and those ideas weren't appealing especially when I was being kidnapped by my sexy Mexican neighbor.

"Was that Spanish? How do you jump from language to langue like that?" I asked he huffed and came down to help me back up in the chair. I winced as the bonds pinched into my skin.

"I told you my Papa is Italian while my mama is Mexican and has a Spanish tongue." I nodded maybe I should pay more attention when he's sitting on my coffee table with a gun and knife beside him...

"So umm about earlier we can totally solve this... I mean I won't tell, you won't kill me. Cool?" I chirped with a nervous laugh he chuckled along with me.

Then stopped and shook his head "Mi Conejito, that's not how things work. You threatened me," he said folding his arms.

I gulped in fear.

"I was just kidding y'know..."

H shook his head while pursing his cute pink lips.

"I think you need a punishment, Conejito," he chirped I bit my lip.

"As if being cut off of oxygen then passing out isn't enough- especially passing out into a psychopaths arms."

"Don't be a smart ass," the new voice tsked.