Rise and Shine

In the pre-dawn stillness of the Phoenix mansion, Way strode into the living room, his brisk steps echoing softly on the polished marble floors.

The maid, accustomed to his morning routine, nodded silently as she put the finishing touches on the work she was assigned to do.

"Are things ready?" Way's voice cut through the quiet, a hint of impatience underlying his words.

The maid nodded again, a knowing smile playing on her lips as she slipped out of the room, leaving Way alone with his thoughts.

Way wasted no time, making a beeline for the control panel nestled among the sleek furnishings.

With practiced precision, he adjusted the settings and grabbed the microphone attached to the panel, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"GOOD MORNING,  RISE AND SHINE MY PHOENIXES!" he announced, his voice booming through the speakers with startling clarity.

The sudden sound startled the mansion's residents awake, sending some stumbling out of bed in a daze, while others leapt up in alarm, their hearts pounding with adrenaline.

"What in the...?" North's voice was a low growl, his hand instinctively reaching for the weapon he kept by his bedside.

Babe's colorful curses filled the air as he tripped over his own feet, his expression a mix of annoyance and disbelief.

"Son of a.....Way, you crazy bastard, what are you doing?!" he exclaimed.

Soul, eyes wide with panic, called out to his father in alarm. " Mom, is that you? Are we under attack?!"

But as the initial shock wore off, the residents of the mansion began to realize that there was no imminent danger.

Slowly but surely, they emerged from their rooms, their expressions a mix of confusion and amusement as they gathered in the living room to confront Way.

"What on earth was that, Way?!" Jeff demanded, hands on his hips as he shot Way a reproachful glare.

Way's laughter echoed through the room, infectious and joyful.

"Just a little wake-up call, my friends! I thought we could all use a little excitement to start the day," he explained, his grin widening as he basked in the chaos he had created.

Babe shook his head in disbelief, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.

"You're insane, Way. But I gotta admit, that was one hell of a way to start the day," he conceded.

North chuckled, shaking his head as he slung an arm around Way's shoulders.

"Only you could turn a peaceful morning into a full-blown riot, phi Way. Remind me never to sleep through your wake-up calls again," he joked.

Soul, still wide-eyed with astonishment, couldn't help but laugh along with the others.

"You're crazy, mom. But I wouldn't have it any other way," he admitted, a grin spreading across his face.

As the sun continued to rise over the horizon, casting its warm glow over the mansion, the residents of Phoenix Enterprises knew that no matter what challenges the day brought, they would face them together, as one big, dysfunctional family. And with Way at the helm, there was never a dull moment to be had.

As the chaos of Way's wake-up call subsided, the members of Phoenix Enterprises dispersed to freshen up and convene for breakfast.

In the dining room, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee mingled with the scent of sizzling bacon as the table was set for their morning meal.

Jeff and Kim, engrossed in a heated debate, were the first to arrive. Jeff, with his sleeves rolled up and a cup of coffee in hand, leaned against the counter with an air of confidence.

"Kim, you've got to see the bigger picture here," he argued, his voice earnest.

Kim, cool and composed as always, arched an eyebrow skeptically.

"And what, pray tell, is this bigger picture you keep talking about, phi Jeff?" he countered, his tone laced with sarcasm.

Babe and Soul sauntered into the kitchen, their easy camaraderie evident in their playful banter. Babe, flipping pancakes with expert precision, shot Soul a sideways glance.

"You better save room for these masterpieces, kid. You don't want to miss out," he teased, a smirk playing on his lips.

Soul grinned, snagging a strip of bacon from the plate with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

"Don't worry, BB. I've got a bottomless stomach when it comes to your cooking," he quipped, ducking as Babe swatted at him playfully.

Meanwhile, North and Way, as usual, found themselves embroiled in a good-natured argument. Way, his arms crossed over his chest, fixed north with a steely gaze.

"You know, north , sometimes I think you're just looking for trouble, no no how can I forget that you are the walking trouble machine! " he remarked, his tone gruff but affectionate.

North smirked, his eyes dancing with amusement as he shot back,

"And sometimes I think you're just too uptight,phi. Loosen up a little, will you?" Despite their bickering, there was an undeniable warmth in their interactions, a bond forged through years of friendship and camaraderie.

Winner raising his voice: "ENOUGH! THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOR STOPS NOW. WE HAVE IMPORTANT MATTERS TO ATTEND TO, AND I EXPECT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO BE READY FOR WORK IN FIVE MINUTES. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?"

Through their banter and arguments, it's clear that the members of Phoenix Enterprises are more than just colleagues; they're a close-knit family, bound together by loyalty, trust, and a shared sense of adventure. And with Winner's reminder, they quickly refocus their energy on the tasks at hand, ready to tackle whatever challenges the day may bring.

<————««●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○»»————>

Author's note: Don't know what I'm writing but I hope you like it 🙂