Preparation Banter & Unveiling Genius

BLACK DRAGON MANSION

Inside the opulent halls of the Black Dragon mafia mansion, Sonic and Charlie meticulously prepare the suits and attire for the upcoming important meeting.

Their attention to detail is evident as they fold and arrange each garment with precision.

Kenta, Scratching his head: "Why do we always have to go through this whole ordeal?"

Alan, Chuckling: "You know why, Kenta. It's because of these two perfectionists."

Pete, Grinning:" Yeah, they've got an eye for detail like no other."

Sonic and Charlie exchange a knowing glance, their dedication to their craft unwavering.

Dean, Entering the room: "What's all the fuss about?"

Kenta ,shrugging: "Just the usual. Sonic and Charlie are at it again, making sure we're dressed to impress."

Alan, Nodding: "Can't argue with them, though. They've got an uncanny knack for style."

Pete, Smirking: " And you can never disagree with them. Trust me, I've tried."

Sonic and Charlie share a playful grin as they continue their work, their attention to detail unmatched.

Dean, Chuckling: "Well, in that case, I guess we better do as they say. Wouldn't want to disappoint the fashion babies."

Kenta, Rolling his eyes: "Fine, fine. But can we at least skip the runway show this time?"

Alan, Laughing: " No chance, Kenta. You know how they are about presentation."

Sonic and Charlie chime in with a mischievous twinkle in their eyes, their camaraderie evident in every interaction.

S

onic, Grinning: "Don't worry,  phi Ken. We'll make sure you look like a million bucks."

Charlie, Teasing: "And if you're lucky, we might even let you borrow one of our ties."

With a round of laughter and good-natured ribbing, the members of the Black Dragon mafia embrace the camaraderie that binds them together, ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead.

Sonic and Charlie meticulously present the suits they've prepared for the upcoming meeting, their eyes gleaming with pride as they showcase their handiwork.

Sonic, Beaming: "Gentlemen, your attire for the evening."

Charlie, With a flourish: " May it bring you luck and success."

Kenta, Grinning: " Ah, our fashion gurus have outdone themselves once again."

Alan, Taking his suit: " thank you, Sonic. Thank you, Charlie."

Pete, Accepting his suit: "Indeed, we appreciate it."

Dean, Smirking: "You two never cease to amaze us."

Shadows Of The PhoenixOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara